Lloyd

Cole's POV
Dad came I'm the room. I frowned, dad came running in, wrapping his arms around my neck. "Your ok!" Dad said, I nodded. I didn't dare talk to him... Not now... Aunt Lori cleared her throat. I looked up, everyone was in the room. "Cole!" Everyone yelled, they all hugged me.

"You guys aren't mad at me?" I asked, they all looked at me. "No, of course nor! Cole, we were worried, we love you." Zane said, everyone nodded, I hugged them back. "Lori, you shouldn't of done that." Dad said, Aunt Lori looked confused as I was.

"What do you mean?" Aunt Lori asked, dad sighed. "You shouldn't of portaled Cole to you, he could of gotten hurt." Dad said, in a cold tone. Aunt Lori frowned, she clutched her fists.

"He was already hurt, I was saving his life." Aunt Lori said, dad scoffed. "How? Giving him medicine? That ain't gonna save him from Diego." Dad said, a man came walking in. "Lou, shut the hell up. Or I'll round house your ass." The man said, dad groaned. "Robert. Not now!" Dad yelled.

"Stop it, both of you! We need to stay together. That means getting along. Got that Robert and Lou?" Aunt Lori asked, they both nodded. "Now uh, can I meet my grandson?" Robert asked. I tilted my head.

Robert looked at me, same eyes as dad, gray. "Are you Nicholas?" Robert asked, I frowned. "It's Cole. I hate that name." I said, Robert smirked, he looked at dad. "I told you he wasn't gonna like it." Robert said, I looked at him. "Oh sorry, hi I'm your uncle that your dumb ass dad never mentioned. Uncle Robert is my name." Uncle Robert said, I gasp.

I looked at dad, he looked at me. "Seriously?" I said, dad nodded. I got up and "walked" away. I  limped the whole time. "Nicholas wait!" Dad called. I snapped, I had it.

"THAT'S NOT MY FREAKING NAME!! IT'S COLE ISSAC BROOKSTONE! NOT NICHOLAS! GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD DAD!!! WHY?! WHY DID I HAVE TO BE YOUR SON!? WHY!?" I yelled, dad looked mad.

"You are my son. Get back to the room now." Dad said, I frowned. "Or what? You'll give me to Darkness!? Do it! I rather be with him, then be with you! At least he hasn't lied to me all my life!" I yelled, dad snapped...

"YOU ARE MY SON! GET BACK IN THE ROOM NOW!! YOU THINK I WANT YOU AS A SON!? I DON'T, YOU RUINED MY LIFE! IT'S YOUR FAULT NICOLE IS GONE! YOU STUPID LITTLE DEMON!!!" Dad yelled, I gasped.

Demon?... Dad's eyes widened... "Cole... I didn't me-."  "STAY AWAY!" I yelled, I ran outside. It was raining. "Cole! Baby, stop!" Aunt Lori yelled, I ignored her. Uncle Robert tackled me to the ground. He lifted me up, his arms squeezing me. I screamed, and kicked.

"LET ME GO!" I yelled, Uncle Robert shook his head. "Sorry Cole." Uncle Robert said. I was getting angry, my eyes turned blood red, my fangs came out. I used a dark earth energy ball and I hit Uncle Robert's arm, he screamed in pain.

He dropped me, his arm was bleeding. I gasped, I went back to normal... "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... Y-You scared me... I'm sorry..." I whispered, I ran away.

I ran and ran until I couldn't see or hear them. I fell, I started to sob... I'm such a monster... I'm a freak... I'm a creature... And worst... I'm q Demon...

I heard noises in the bushes. "Who's there?!" I asked, no answer. "Show yourself!" I yelled, the person did.

Blonde hair, green gem eyes, green hoodie, gray jeans, black sneakers... I gasped... It was...

Lloyd?...