My Dark War Part 2

Cole's POV
I threw black energy balls at Darkness. I repeatedly threw them at him until he stopped moving. I walked up to him, he was still... Is he dead?... He wouldn't die that quick... I was right, he used his sharp claws and scratched my leg, I screamed, he kicked me. I fell, I was bleeding.

"Foolish Cole, thinking he can beat the master of darkness. Ha, fat chance Nicholas. You should know that by now." Darkness said, I screamed. I attacked, he stabbed a knife through my leg, I screamed in pain.

"COLE!!!" Aunt Lori yelled, Dad screamed. Uncle Robert ran to Darkness. Darkness took his arm and threw Uncle Robert, he fell and broke his arm.

"ROBERT!!!" Aunt Lori yelled, dad ran to him. Aunt Lori stared in fear, I pulled the knife out of my leg, I screamed, blood came out. Darkness lifted his head up, he smiled showing his sharp teeth.

"You brought a snack, sweet." Darkness said, he ran to me. He stomped on my injured leg, I screamed. Darkness's henchmen tackled Aunt Lori. While the other half attacked the team, I screamed. "Hey Lori! Watch me enjoy my snack." Darkness hissed, he slowly sank his teeth into my leg, I panicked.

"No... No... Ahh!!" I screamed, a sliver lighting ball zapped Darkness's chest. I turned my head... It was Alex. "Stay the hell away from my boyfriend!" Alex yelled, Darkness stayed still. The henchmen's general ran to Darkness.

"Thanks." I said, Alex smiled. "No problem." Alex said, I smiled. A sword went flying, Alex tried to dodge but it sliced her leg. She screamed, Lloyd ran to her. It was Darkness he laughed and laughed. That's it... I screamed, I ran to him, I did spinjitzu, I kept hitting him.

I used my teeth, I bit him, I used my claws I scratched him, I used my super strength I flipped him back and forth. I wouldn't stop beating the crap out of him. He attacked too, but still.

"Cole! Stop it! Cole! Enough!" Lloyd yelled, Alex grabbed Lloyd's shoulder.

"Cole! Stop it!" Alex yelled...

How can they be like this!? Jay's gone! And it's my fault!!

"Cole, that's enough." Dad said, he laid a hand on my shoulder. I smacked it.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I growled, dad gasped.

"Cole." Lloyd said, I shook my head.

"IF YOU TOLD ME ALL OF THIS BEFORE, THEN JAY WOULDN'T BE DEAD!" I yelled, tears slid down my cheeks.

"HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND! MY FAMILY! MY BROTHER! NOW HE'S GONE!" I yelled, I couldn't stop it...

Darkness laughed, I looked up. He was smiling at me.

"What's wrong, Cole?" Darkness asked, I growled.

"I'm going to kill you!" I yelled, I gave Darkness everything I had. He screamed in pain, my eyes glowed green.

"Cole, you're not freak."

"Y-Yes I am. I'm a freak!"

"Well I guess we're both freaks."

I could feel my heart beat faster as I thought of Jay.

No... Not now... Jay!...

My eyes shot wide open. I screamed, green rocks came up from under the ground and shot at Darkness. I continued screaming, tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Cole, you're stronger than you think you are."

I grabbed my head and cradled it as Jay's voice kept ringing inside my head... Suddenly something hit me, I fell back. It was Darkness, he was angry. His eyes glowed red, I swallowed.

"I am Darkness. I am what kids fear, I am what you once fear. I am what creeps inside your mind. I am what you feel. I am what you are. I am what you will become. I am be the reason you lose everything!" Darkness repeatedly shot me with his black magic.

I could feel the magic trying to consume me, I groaned as I tried to get up. Darkness threw his hand down and I went down.

"You will bow down to me!" He snarled, he grinned so evil.

My eyes got weak, I felt so weak. My body was giving up, I was slowly losing my mind to his control. I could feel my humanity slowly slipping away...

"What's rule number one of being a ninja?"
"Ninja never quit."
"Exactly, so no matter how hard it gets for you, I want you to stay strong Cole and never give up because I know you can do it."

"I am Cole Brookstone! I am what kids love! I am related to what you use to love! I am what you cannot feel! I am what creeps up in your nightmares! I am what will destroy you! I am the reason I will get everything back! I am the king, you are not! My name is Cole Brookstone, son of Nicole Brookstone and you bow down to me!" I yelled from the top of my lungs.

My eyes glowed green, a darker green than before. My scar suddenly glowed, my arms glowed but it was replace with orange to green. I smirked, immediately threw my powers at Darkness.

"I banish you to the lost island, for where you will forever be there and will be lost forever and no one will remember you! You will never hurt my family or Ninjago city ever again! For as long as the Brookstone bloodline continues you will forever be trapped!" I yelled, Darkness screamed he desperately tried to grab something.

I watched as he suffered, as he tried his best not to show fear. He held onto the floor, the portal was black. Nothing but dark.

"You took everything from me." I snarled, he took a deep breath.

"C-Cole please it was all a joke, I can bring Jay back!" Darkness desperately tried his best for me to not send him to the island.

"I can bring him back, you cannot." I snarled, he smirked.

"If you make me go in their then you can say goodbye to your magic." Darkness snarled, I chuckled.

"It's ok, I'm going to use it to bring Jay back." I smirked, his eyes widened as I stepped on his fingers. He screamed and let go, panicking he screamed as he was getting sucked into the portal.

The portal immediately closed, everyone sighed in relief. I ran to Jay where he laid dead. I couldn't help but let tears roll down my cheeks.

I gently laid my hand on his chest, slowly pulled the knife out. I took a deep breath in, and then I did what I could do...

I used the last of my magic I had to bring Jay back...