Invincible

Lloyd's POV
As I saw Cole sob, I walked up to him. I sat next to him, he stared at the stars. "I can't even stay calm around my family." Cole said, I stared. "I'm so scared... I don't know what I did for Darkness to hate me..." Cole said, he pulled his sleeves up. I gasped, green scars were on Cole's arms.

"Every cut I make, green blood spreads... I'm not human, I'm not normal, I'm something different, I'm a monster." Cole said, I sighed. "Cole, it's ok.... You're not normal true, no one is... You are special, a secret weapon, different, beautiful." I said, Cole sobbed.

"I just want my normal life back!! All I wanted to know was what happened to my mom! And now I'm here, lost, scared, alone, and weak..." Cole said I tool his shoulder.

"You are not lost, scared, alone, and weak. You are strong, confident, brave, and courageous. Cole Brookstone you are... Unstoppable, and Invincible... Don't you ever forget that." I said Cole nodded and hugged me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile with the gang...

Lori's POV
We sent the ninja and Wu to another room so we could talk. I was so angry at my idiot brother, I slapped Lou. "Ow! What was that for!?" Lou asked, I grabbed my knife. "Boy, your lucky that I promised Nicole I wouldn't hurt her baby, cause right now you would of been dead. I don't give a rat's ass who you are, I swear I'll kill you. No one makes my boy cry." I said, Lou backed away.

Robert pulled me away from Lou. "Look Lori I get that you want to kill him, I do too but the dumb ass is still our brother!" Robert yelled, I sighed. "This is Lori's fault! If she didn't portal Cole here then he wouldn't have to know the truth!" Lou yelled, I punched the wall. "If you just let Cole live with me then he would of never been here! Diego won't stop until he has him. Cole was hurt, I sensed him ok?! Cole was in pain. What the hell do you expect me to do! All you did was yell his FREAKING NAME!!!" I yelled.

"SHUT UP! STOP IT YOU TWO!" Robert yelled, I was breathing hard. "This is exactly what Diego wants. We are family, we can't lose each other, not now not ever. Cole is in danger, we have to protect the boy." Robert said, Lou was mad.

"Or what!? Diego will play tea party with Cole?" Lou asked, sarcastic. "OR THE SAME FREAKING THING THAT HAPPEN TO NICOLE WILL HAPPEN COLE!!!" Robert yelled, he was breathing hard. "We lost Nicole, we can't lose Cole too." Robert said, a tear slid down my cheek.

"I just don't want anything to happen to Cole." I said, Robert hugged me. "Me too sis, me too. We won't let anything happen to Cole." Robert said, I nodded. The girl with brown hair cleared her throat. "Hi, uh sorry to interrupt but... I um..." The girl said, hesitating.

"What Alex?" Lou asked, Alex... This is her?... She's so cute. "You're the girl that's dating my nephew aren't you?" I asked, Alex immediately blushed. "Y-Yes." Alex said, I smiled.

The ninja came in, panicking. "Where's Cole!? I know that he's upset buy we need to keep a eye on him!" Kai yelled, Jay frowned. "Now you care about Cole?!" Jay asked, Kai frowned. "I always had, he's just very frustrating at times!" Kai yelled, Jay snapped.

"FRUSTRATING!? HAVE YOU HEARD YOURSELF!? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!" Jay yelled, Kai pushed Jay. "Shut up Jay! Quit making everything about yourself!" Kai yelled, Jay pushed Kai. "HOW AM I MAKING EVERYTHING ABOUT ME!?" Jay asked/yelled. 

Dark blue lightning and silver energy ball was shot across the room. Everyone froze, Jay turned his head. Everyone did, it was Alex. She looked angry. Her arms were bleeding.

"WE ARE NINJA! STOP IT! WE WON'T LET DARKNESS GET COLE! COLE IS FAMILY! YES WE MIGHT GET HURT BUT WE'LL STILL BE STANDING!! WE ARE FAMILY, HE WANTED WAR, HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S ASKING FOR!" Alex yelled, everyone looked at each other.

"What are we?" Zane asked, Alex smirked. "We are ninja, family, friends, unstoppable, strong, brave, courageous, and most important...

Invincible....