Evil Plan

Nejire's POV

I had received a weird note on the night of the party. I didn't recognize the handwriting so it couldn't have been a student from my class. There were so many people at the party that it could have been anyone. The note had just said, "Saturday 10 a.m. unuse classroom next to class 3-C." Not many people knew about that place, so I thought it was a second year. On my way to the classroom, I ran into some students from class 2-A. "Hey. Mina, Hagakure, and Uruaka, right."

"Yeah. Did you get a strange note too?" Uruaka asked.

"Yup. I didn't recognize the writing and this place is pretty hidden, so I thought it was someone from your class. But if it was someone like that, why not just ask outright?" I mused.

"Well, since we're here we could just ask." Hagakure pointed out, her invisible hands obviously reaching for the door.

When we opened the door a strange girl was writing on the whiteboard. "Hey, I called you here cause I needed your help." I knew this would be fun almost immediately when I saw what was written on the board.

Uruaka's POV

I noticed Uma's blue hair almost as fast as she replied to the door opening. I'll admit, I wasn't expecting her to have been the person to call us, but she was indistinguishable. On the board was a small chart enhanced by the big space. The columns were labeled ideas and variables. Atop the chart was Miritama written in bold letters. I knew a ship plan when I saw it, and this was a ship plan.

"We're going to get Mirio and Tamaki together." Mina squealed.

"Yeah. I can't do it by myself. Mirio is, putting it delicately, dense. And we all know Tamaki will never get up his courage enough to tell Mirio in a way he'll understand. There are too many variables to get them together by myself, so I called for help. Sorry if my method was... weird." Uma flitted around making sure that we wouldn't be interrupted.

"I've shipped the for so long. They are the type of people who rely on each other. They can't be with anyone else." Tooru took a marker putting an idea on the board. It wrote 'Picnic'.

After some time had passed multiple ideas were on the board. The list was: Picnic, Movies, Ice Cream, Carnival, Festival, a Diner, Park, Comedy Club, and Music. "I think we can scratch out all the ones having to do with large clubs. They're not romantic and would just scare Tamaki away. If they leave we can't make sure they confess." Mina scratched out the comedy club, festival, and music.

"Why not the carnival too?" Uma asked.

Tooru and I synchronically said, "Ferris wheel." as if that were an explanation. Uma still accepted it though.

Nejire put, "Ice cream, diner, and movies should also go because it's too complex, you know?"

I considered our options for picnic and carnival. "We could do both of them. But I think our first bet is the picnic."

"Your right. So what are our variables? Obviously, we need to corner off the area so no one unexpected shows up. The food. The setting. What else?" Uma mused.

"The weather. But we can't influence that." Tooru said.

Uma's POV

"There's a kid in my class who can take care of the weather. I can get my sister to help us with food. Nejire and I can pretend to be going on the picnic to bring Mirio and Tamaki along. Tooru and Mina, you take charge of keeping people out. Uruaka you'll be the distraction. I'm going to 'forget' a plate so the boys share. First, Uruaka you'll text me that there's some paperwork the class rep has to do so that I can leave. Then, you'll come in and drag Nejire off saying your mentor asked for her, leaving them alone."

"So I get the plan. But why do we need one plate for the boys?" Pinky asked.

I smirked thinking my plan was obvious. I guess it would be for me but they don't have my brain. It's good that they aren't messed up. "We'll be serving spaghetti. It's Italian food. We're going to Lady and the Tramp this thing."

They still looked confused, but my confident face told them that I knew what I was doing. I quickly exchanged numbers with them putting Uruaka in as Caterpillar. This way, I could pretend that Aizawa was texting me. Tamaki wouldn't be surprised at all. Phone is the best way to contact me. And the nickname is just my thing.

Mina's POV

I got to go back to class 1-A's common room. I was bouncing with excitement. My class is so dense that no ships have been completed. This will be awesome. A girl with a large scar over her face and yellow hair was in the kitchen. "Hey. We need spaghetti for tomorrow." Uma said. Wow. That was bold. How would that-

"This has to do with Tamaki, doesn't it. Lady and the Tramp. You need to get them to taste the sauce. If they don't eat the dish it won't work." she sighed.

I'm surprised. Not even Bakugo could do that without some backtalk. ANd the girl knew what Uma was talking about. "Hey what's Lady and the Tramp?" I asked from behind.

"Basically, the main characters are eating spaghetti on the same plate and accidentally kiss because of the strand they are eating being the same."

"Oh. Now get it." Tooru replied. Nice plan Uma. Devious, but good.

Tooru's POV

We talked and laughed with Class 1-A. They're really nice. I see so many ships. If this plan works I can consider myself a matchmaker. I can't wait! The walk back was torture because I couldn't do anything yet. I had been the one to suggest a picnic, so I'm super happy my idea was picked. As I drifted off to sleep, I saw visions of this going well. Tomorrow will be super exciting.

A/N Will the plan succeed, or will unknown factors ruin the plan? Find out next time ;0 :)