Amajiki's First Year at U.A.

Uma's POV

I walked through the dark halls of my 'home' cursing my name once again. At my private school, some kid screamed because we were supposed to explain our names. My full name is Tomoe Asaka-Uma. Not only is it awful to have three names because my loser of parents argued nonstop about which name my mom would take, but my name is... foreboding. Tomoe means death. Asaka means to bear good death. Uma means horse. Now my nickname at school is the horse of good death. 'I'm soooooo lucky' I thought remorsefully.

When I get home it's time to go to work. My father has trained me into his perfect little weapon. I'm his top interrogator. My father is the leader of this evil gang. I don't know much because I don't want to. I know he's a bad man and I want to run away. I want to be a hero. I want a hero to save me. I don't want to torture people for information.

Well, it's not torturing really. My quirk lets me slip out of view and give... suggestions to prisoners. They are only suggestions though, so the person can choose not to listen. That's when my idiot of a dad comes in because I still refuse to use my vast knife knowledge on a breathing, living being. A wicked smile spread across my face. At least my dad's dumb enough to think that my quirk is so lame that suggestion is the only thing I can do.

The truth is I'm actually super strong. I haven't tested my limits because my dad would find out. My dad can make drinks into poison. My mom can kill someone by taking off her eye mask. As you can imagine, I am the personification of death. I guess that's why I'm the horse of good death. The natural color of my hair, eyes, and lips are pale, bright blue. My skin is alabaster white. I'm small and although I'm 11 I look 6 still. At least I won't look like I was run over multiple times when I'm older.

That day my dad brought me to the interview room. "Who was unlucky enough to fall into your incompetent hands." I scoffed.

"I kidnapped a school kid on his way home. He is only a few years older than you." My dad barked in his loud, annoying voice. His look is very scrappy. He looks like an old homeless man with his scraggly white hair and ripped, dirty clothes.

"Why do you need a kid? They needed for ransom or something?" I inquired.

"No. He is in a hero course at U.A." my heart skipped a beat at the famous school's name, "We can take down U.A. with what he knows. He's going to be easy to break. Now go in there and work your magic. If you can don't use your quirk."

"Fine."

Tamaki's POV

I was having a full-on panic attack. I had been kidnapped! Will I ever get home? Will anyone care? Why couldn't I say goodbye to my family or Mirio? What's going to happen to me? Why me? Why-

My mind stopped going everywhere when someone slapped me hard in the face. I was expecting the old man who kidnapped me to be standing over me. Instead, I saw a little girl. She couldn't be older than 5. "Hey stop that." She rudely commanded."

"Who are you? Were you kidnapped too?" I asked her gently.

A weird expression crossed her face before she started crying. "Yeah. They took me from mommy and daddy a few days ago. I'm so scared." It was a total 180 that confused me, but I comforted her anyway. "Hey, mister. Maybe I'll feel better if you start talking about yourself."

It felt weird, but I talked about my life and my school. She asked me some weirdly specific questions, but I answered them anyway. Soon, my captor came to take the girl away. He proclaimed that we each had our own rooms and that we could only meet up when they allowed us too. Seeing that girl sharpened my resolve to figure out how to break out.

Uma's POV

My father commended me for being a lying little creeper. It didn't make me feel good to do what I did, but at least he's not freaking out anymore. When I walked into the room, he was sitting in the corner shaking like a dog. Is he really the future of heroism? He's a nice guy though. He sounds shy but pure unlike everything else in this world. I avoided all of the apparitions and voices on my way to my room. I wonder if he can be my first friend. My dad didn't let me 'be weakened by bonds' but he doesn't know I'm befriending him for real. The kid's name was Tamaki Amajiki. Maybe I should tell him my real name next time I see him.

I put on my headphones and let the music drown out life. If only I could help Amajiki escape. Perhaps he would take me with him. I fall into the daydream of living in the real world waiting for real sleep to take over my body.

Tamaki's POV

As time went on, I would find out how hard it was to be kidnapped. The old man, who I now knew as Doku now, would come into my room every morning and ask me for information about U.A. when I didn't answer he cut me. Then I would see Uma. She had told me her name on the second day. She slipped me food, a necessity my captors weren't providing to me, and would provide me with first aid from a kit she had stolen. It didn't look like she was being tortured. She was probably the kid of someone they were ransoming. She was my only friend in this hell. Her tough was soft and controlled for someone so young.

"I will save you Uma." I whispered to her every day.

"Please try" she would always reply. One day I will make my words a reality.

A/N Yes I did a flashback with no warning whatsoever. I kinda want comments from my dear readers, seriously I'm surprised I got 50 reads, because no one comments to me in real life. Material can be found in a conversation so if you want to help me out just comment. I sound desperate for human conversation don't I? Also 1030 words in that chapter. I'm on a roll.