Tryouts with a little dash of backstory

Rhiannon's POV

My journey started when a villain attacked my parents. My family was small. They all lived in a small apartment complex. When the villain attacked the heroes had only been able to save my mom out of everyone. She was 9 months 2 weeks and 5 days pregnant with me. She went into labor in the ambulance. The doctors managed to save me, but my mom died from blood loss and a giant gash in her stomach. The gash took out my right eye and left me blind in the other.

I bounced around from foster home to foster home. Most of them just proved how much normal people can get away with now that the authorities are too focused on supervillains. Then I found a good home. A girl with blue hair who looked much younger than she was already was adopted. I soon followed and got my last name changed to Haruyoshi.

Ressie's POV

I was to a villain who murdered for fun. One day when I was 5, he used his quirk on mom in front of me and my older brother. My brother had been corrupted by his evil, but I hadn't. my quirk activated and I used my father's power against him in a surprise attack that left him helpless. I rescued my mother and was later sent to foster care. I found my way to the Haruyoshi house. Our mother was a nurse; our father a homicide detective. What made me and my sisters trust each other was our upbringings. We had all had our lives stripped away by villains and saw true evil first hand. But we won't back down. We are going to U.A so we can combat the unfairness the authorities overlook.

Rhiannon's POV

We sat in the large auditorium when a man who looked like a parakeet came up. He shouted in his obnoxious voice trying to get us hyped up. "Wassup cool cats. Today you have a big test. For the practical exam, you will be fighting in the USJ and in near-campus areas. Each of you have been separated into different zones. Where you will be is based on the places you will work best at, ya dig. But don't think you kids will get off easy now. Each of the zones are being attacked by a 'villain', one of our amazing teacher. Here's the list of who is where. Start thinking about how to defeat the teacher. The shipwreck zone is guarded by me. The windstorm zone has Eraserhead. The fire zone will be lit up by Thirteen. The landslide zone is being terrorized by Nezu. The mountain zone will be attacked by Midnight. Ectoplasm will be covering the ruins zone. Cementoss will be rocking the center. The nuclear facility is taken over by Snipe. Vlad King is attacking the rural areas. And in the city area, Hound Dog and Power Loader will be wrecking up a storm. Each bus will be labeled with where it's headed. Now get a move on." he screeched the last word. Uma will definitely call him parakeet.

"There's more to the test," I whispered on the bus as not to be overheard by my competitors. They let me bring anything I wanted to help my quirk so I brought a bow and arrow.

"Ya. What do you mean?" Uma asked with her head tilted like a cat. She got the mountain zone. I had received the fire zone.

"If we're being separated into ten groups based on quirk type why not just have us fight each other?" I speculated

"Maybe there's more to that test. We are going to the USJ after all." Ressie thought aloud.

"Ooh. There are probably people who will need to be rescued around. After all, in a real disaster people will be in danger. They must be testing us to see if we realize the true goal of the test. To 'save' the victims." Uma pointed out. She's not only very powerful but also too smart for her own good and constantly hearing more things. She doesn't need to watch the news to tell you that someone was attacked. She could tell you before it happened.

"Well then. Let's use what we know and win this battle." I said bringing a wicked smile to all of our faces. When it comes to our expressions, we can get mean. If you think we're evil, you haven't stepped an inch into the real world.

Ressie's POV

A week later we all got our letters. None of us were surprised we had all gotten in, but we were surprised we were all in class 1-A.

A/N Are you ready for some Miritama setup? Cause that's what's next. Also sorry this is short almost got to 800.