party animals or not or mabey yes with pointy sticks

Kendo's POV

The blue-haired girl stood at the front of the crowd. She was only a year younger but looked like she was much younger. Her height and attitude perplexed me. She had a cunning smile on her face as Bakugo tried, and failed, to argue with her. She seemed so confident even though she should be backing down. I had bumped into her a week ago she seemed so kind. Confidence was still in her then, sure, but it wasn't prominent. Right now, she's confident enough to face down the best kid in our grade, even though Monoma wouldn't agree.

What made her more confusing was her quirk. It wasn't possible. She exhibited powers to change gravity when standing on the ceiling. Her hair and clothes stood as if she were standing normally. But I had been standing behind Tetsutetsu earlier. He had whispered his question at a level that I had trouble hearing. She had still easily answered his question. She could have just known people were thinking it, but she looked at him while answering. She could have a bat quirk, but that doesn't explain her hair or clothes. Neither does it explain how she looks so young. That's a trait connected to youth quirks. Plus, most animal quirks included mutations. She couldn't even have a copy quirk because Monoma would be worried. He would be calling her a copycat.

Once the crowd had cleared to the American games, I pulled her aside. "What are you?" I put bluntly.

"Ooh, right to the point." The girl chuckled. "I'm Uma, your Kendo. Now introductions aside, I don't think I'm going to explain."

"W-what h-how," I stuttered. I never gave her my name.

"I'm me. That's how I explain to everyone. I hold my trade secrets to my chest. You never know who's listening." Uma singsonged with her index finger on her lips. She quickly turned around and skipped away. Who is she?

Mirio's POV

It took a while to get Eri ready, so I ended up showing late. "What'd we miss?" I asked as we entered.

"We were just starting bobbing for apples. You can join if you want." A girl with black and pink hair stated as she walked up.

I noticed Eri's exited expression and I knew I had to get an apple. "How do I win?"

"Hmm. If your getting one for the girl then you'll want to do the tweaked version. Traditional isn't shareable." The girl mused noticing where my gaze had been drawn, "You start by putting on a blindfold. We'll lead you to the bucket. All you have to do is grab an apple. But there are more imposters then apples in the bucket, so it might take more tries than one."

"I'm up for the challenge. Thanks." I replied. Leaving Eri with Midoriya, I tried three times. In each but the last time, I came up short. I came back proudly presenting the apple to the little girl.

"This tastes better than normal apples because you got it." Eri proclaimed with a smile that melted my heart, forged it, and remelted it. It was only then that I noticed my best friend. Normally when I walked into a room my eyes lay upon him easily, but this time he was hidden by pillows in the unused seating area. A small platform was centered in the middle of the arrangement. I excused myself to go to him. Now we could hang out.

"What are you looking at?" I asked leaning over him.

Tamaki's face and neck turned a beautiful shade of red. "I'm reading some quotes o-on this site." I pleaded for more information and after a minute my crush consented. "It's this site called Wattpad. A writer named 3bluemoon has some good quotes they publish. They give credit to the person who made them, but it's a good collection."

"I'll have to check it out later." I smiled. I now felt the urge to read everything this author had read. (A/N- Random insert of self 😉 I wouldn't check out all of my stuff. 1/3rd is garbage.) "C'mon. Let's join the party. What's the next game?"

"Pin the Tail On the Donkey. I'm just now realizing how many games involve blindfolds. They should be starting it." My adorable Tamaki murmured.

"How's it played?"

"There's a poster. Of a donkey. And you pin a tail on it. We placed the poster low in case Eri wanted to join. Instead of using a pin we're using a sticky substance, so it' safe."

I pulled him along to meet up with Midoriya. Tamaki explained the game again. The entire time I was thinking how fun it would be to have fun with all of my friends.