H-h-hey wanna come over?

Mirio's POV

A couple of hours before bedtime I see my phone ringing. It's Tamaki. "Hey," I answer, "what's up."

"W-w-well, my teacher g-gave us a cou-couple of w-weeks to finish the project and I-I'm done with almost a th-third of it so I was wondering i-if you still needed help." Tamaki stammered. God, his voice is so adorable.

"I do. When do you want to meet?"

"I-I already got dinner so you c-can always grab something to eat and head u-up to my room."

"Love it. See you soon." I say as cheerily as possible. Inside, my nerves are being wracked. I'm going...into his room.... I mean we've been in each other's rooms for sleepovers lots of times. I still can't help but feel my cheeks heat up though. And at the end. Did I say that I loved the idea? Or did I say 'I love you'?

Tamaki's POV

The last line he said was 'Love it.' I wish said 'Love you.' It would have made me confessing a lot easier. Yeah. After a lot of cleaning and preparing, I made my room perfect. It wasn't a romantic setting or anything. Let's face it, I was probably going to wimp out, but if I do succeed at least... at least what? What would I gain if it failed? He probably doesn't like me like that. What if he doesn't want to be friends anymore? What if he bullies me? My sweet perfect Mirio wouldn't think of doing so but he might hate me.

I fell onto my bed and hold my legs to my chest. The cloud is back. I don't want it to be back. Mirio, you are my light in the darkness. I'm the moon to your sun, thriving off of the light you give. Please, don't leave me.

Mirio's POV

When I knocked on the door no one answered. Of course, I panicked and thought Tamaki had another panic attack again. I opened the door carefully using all of my self-control to not bust the door down. I calm down when I see Tamaki sleeping peacefully on his bed. The covers were all messed up and I know how neat he likes his room so he might have gotten a panic attack at one point. St least at the moment he was sleeping like a princess.

Ahhhhhhg! Why did I have to think that? Now I want to kiss him like a prince waking a princess from her slumber. I quickly dig out my food and start to shove it inside my mouth. I need to distract myself from his lips. His peaceful smile that seemed to pull me closer. My eyes widened when I realized that I had drifted closer and I scooched away. I sit there eating for a few minutes before feeling a cold hand brunch my cheek.

Tamaki's POV

Mirio looks startled. I must have surprised him. I think I was sleeping. How stupid of me. "S-sorry. You h-had some rice on your f-face. Sorry if I kept you waiting long" I said getting into a sitting position.

Mirio smiled at that and replied with, "Nah. I came a few minutes ago and decided to eat. I can't talk with food in my mouth. What should we start with?" He pulled out some homework.

"Before we start on that I-I wanted to s-say something."

"Yeah? What is it?"

"I-I-I L

A/N We the Kings- Sad Song. It needs to be put into a miritama nightcore. From Tamaki's POV, of course, cause who needs to listen to happy music? Listen to it and if you agree, please put a thumbs up in the comments. Also sorry for ending on this cliffhanger. I wanted suspense.