And Class Begins

Tamaki's POV

Today I woke up nervous. Almost immediately I had a panic attack. Luckily it seemed Mirio anticipated this and entered my room to calm me down. He whispered encouragement. Once I was sane, Mirio left and I donned my hero costume. I entered the class early. In it was Uma and two other girls waiting. Uma shouted, "Amajiki come over here. I want to introduce you to my sisters."

I reluctantly walked up to the strange girls. The girl introduced as Yuho had blonde hair and pale, yellow freckles and eyes. A large scar covered her right eye. She was slim and seemed to be calm. "She's the voice of reason. Also, she's a weapons master, so I would watch out. Anything can be a weapon in her hands. We better hide the pencils" Uma joked. It earned a small chuckle from all of us.

Eimi seemed to hold herself with confidence. Her hair was jet black but was shocked by intertwining streaks of hot pink that matched her eyes. Her unadorned arms were muscly and strong-looking. "She has spent so much time in the gym she can topple a brick wall. She doesn't believe in relying on one's quirk. Both of them have outstanding reflexes though. And our trio wouldn't be complete with all of us having some sort of tragic backstory. We can trust each other a lot though."

"At least you have people to care about. Are you sure you guys are okay with getting in trouble on the first day though?" I asked.

Uma tilted her hair and pondered, "What are you talking about. Oh, it's our skirts, isn't it. I know that these long skirts aren't in the uniform, but there are perverts in this school. Besides, I highly doubt the teachers could get mad enough to care."

Since I was co-teaching with Mr. Aizawa I knew that it didn't matter to him. Present Mic had class 2-A this year. I hoped that Kirishima would be able to survive that teacher. How can someone be so fine with making so much noise and drawing attention to themselves?

Soon, the class came flooding in. some were quiet and manageable. Others fought almost immediately. One boy tried to punch me when I tried to stop a fight. Uma blocked the shot with a large scythe. She had hidden it earlier, but a chain with charms attached to them rested on her hips. With a sharp whistle, she got everyone's attention.

"Hey listen up. We are the new class 1-A. The last class left a large legacy, so we can't make a mess of this year. We have to work together for these next three years. We have to learn to trust one another. I know that that may be hard for some of you, but we need to prove our worth, the people need a symbol. We came to this school to figure out how to be that symbol. To achieve our goals, we need to be one big family. So, give your arguing a rest. Families fight yeas, but they don't argue after meeting. Now everyone introduces yourselves."

One by one everyone said things about themselves. Uma's words had hit a nerve of determination. They started to talk to get along. "That won't last long. We need to set up some bonding exercises to strengthen our, well, bond."

"How many jokes did you want to make up there?" I asked.

"Sooo many. I couldn't pick just one so I just left it at inspirational." She replied. She told me many jokes during the time she could. Then Mr. Aizawa came into the class and we headed outside. 'These kids are going to exhausted on the first day' I thought.

Uma's POV

Lunch. A necessary requirement. Today we don't have academic classes so I can finsish unpacking. Tamaki walked up to my lunch table with Mirio. "Class 1-A, this is Mirio Togota of the Big Three. With him are Izuku Midoriya, Ejiro Kirishima, and Nejire... wait where did Nejire go?"

A girl with hair a shade lighter than mine popped up behind me. "Hey, is your hair naturally like this? My hair is too. Why are you so young? Do you have a youth quirk?" I let out an exasperated smile as Nejire went around commenting on all of us.

"That's Nejire Hado." Mirio let out, "She's a curious and free spirit."

Yoho shook the hands of the newcomers to our table. The table was very long and had us all sitting at it. "Why do your cells feel weird?" Yuho asked Midoriya. This caused Midoriya to make a bunch of embarrassed squeaks. His easiness to be flustered reminded me of Amajiki. "I think there's joint damage in your arms. But your quirk nerves are very shredded. It's similar to that boy's. his is much worse and complete though. Why's that?"

A/N Does Yuho know about One For All. Will Midoriya's secret be revealed. Will Bakugo pop out of nowhere and save his skin? Find out next time. Darn it, that sounded like a next time for a show. Sorry it was only 812. Lots of hw.