Um what was that?

Tamaki's POV

"Hey," Yuho called to us when Uma and I had entered the Class 1-A common room. Only two months had passed since the beginning of the year. (A/N So in the manga somethings about to happen, but I'm not going to include it because time skip and I don't know what might happen or if this is overdue) They had all figured out, as Ikatteiru put it, my undying, hopelessly encompassing, obsessive, needed love for Mirio. I don't know why he used that mny words or those words at all, but I couldn't argue. "You are more panicky than usual," Henkokano put after I almost had a panic attack at a random plate crashing. I found out later that Dansa was, trying, to take the dishes out of the dishwasher and put them away. "What happened?"

"What didn't happen?" Uma laughed.

I began my tale, "Well, it started when Uma and I were sparring in the training grounds after class had ended. She was easily overpowering me using only one aspect of her quirk. Once she had undoubtedly won, I stuttered, 'I-If y-you de-Decide t-to in-increase y-your l-limitations th-then y-you could be th-the best h-hero.' Or something along those lines."

"Since the new semester had started, I hadn't been able to see Mirio as often. It was killing me. I was reverted back to my stuttering, anxiety-filled, panicky me. Uma tried to support me and her presence helped, but no one could replace Mirio. As if thinking of someone could summon them, Mirio popped his head in. 'Hey, what are you up to?'"

"So, you panicked." Kininaru guessed.

"Yeah, first chance I got. Mirio looked worried for me and wondered aloud about what the trigger was. I think he's been spending too much time with Midoriya because he just muttered a lot. Uma splashed me with water to stop me-" I was interrupted.

"You wouldn't respond to anything and water is effective." Uma defended.

"I think you could have chosen more ways you just wanted to throw water at me. Anyway, so Mirio took me to towel off and we got to talking. He wanted to hang out sometime soon. I pointed out that our schedules are too hectic to plan in advance. Of course, while talking I couldn't stop stammering, so I think I made him worry about me too much." I confessed.

"We're all worried about you, he just noticed late." Chisetsuna chuckled.

"You are? I-is there some-something wr-wrong with me? D-did I-I d-do s-something wrong?" I freaked out.

"Your shy personality is one of your good traits. Most people never admit their fears and faults. At least you don't need a large slice of humble pie." Bian transmitted with her voice that never came from her mouth.

"Hah. I'm one of the few who is just so good I don't need humble pie." Ikatteiru boasted. This caused everyone's face to be contorted with held in laughter. Uma failed to hold it in and burst out laughing.

"Hey, it's not that funny!" Ikatteiru shouted, his face turning red. Uma just looked at me, silently asking me to continue.

I obliged. "I ended up inviting him and Class 2-A to our bonding exercise on Friday."

"That will be fun. So far they just know Uma. This way we can clean the slate. Perhaps we could set up some fun games and competitions." Yuho said sounding more energetic than usual. Everyone started chattering with ideas to do.

"Wait, you guys aren't mad at me?" I asked.

"Of course not. This will be fun. We can end with karaoke." Uma basically yelled from excitement. The class got to planning. We had started our Friday bonding to make the class a family. This was going to be the best one yet. We planned for so many games. Some options were: The Floor is Lava, Pinata, Archery, Bobbing for Apples, and ending with Karaoke.

"With all of this, we could invite Class 2-B too." I joked. My words made the eager students clamor for me to invite them too. In the end, I promised to text Nejire. Before I went to sleep, I texted Mirio to let him know that we were doing a Bobbing For Apples game if Eri wished to come. I remember he told me that apples were her favorite fruit. Then I set up a chat with Nejire. She ha changed our names on my phone and I hadn't bothered to change them back.

ShyBoi: My class is throwing a little party with Class 2-A on Friday. Do you want to invite your class along?

BubblyGurl;P: Omg. That sounds gr8. I'll ask.

BubblyGurl;P: Yas. They went with it. We'll be there.

ShyBoi: How's Mirio doing? I haven't seen him for a while.

BubblyGurl;P: He good. U gonna tell him the truth.

ShyBoi: No.

BubblyGurl;P: U neeeeeeed to. Do it. Do it. Do it.

ShyBoi: One day, maybe.

I signed off knowing I should take her advice. My friends say I could do anything. If that's even remotely true then there's one thing I can't do. Get enough courage to ask my best fried out.

A/N Request ideas for what you want the BNHA characters to sing in a couple of chapters. Thanks to all of my loyal readers. I update many times a week. I don't know why you read this, but thank you for your support.