We need you to spy

Mirio's POV

It was the day of the cultural festival. Early in the morning, I grabbed Eri. I was so excited to see her smile. "Hey, Eri. Are you ready?" I asked while entering.

"Uh-huh. I can't wait." She replied with the same sad expression.

We to the concert 1-A gave. At first, I was worried Midoriya was hurt. But his movements were so smooth. 'He probably just tripped' I tough. I had heard the story about him coming for the entrance exams. During the finale. Eri finally smiled. I was so happy. She couldn't stop smiling all day. This was the best day of my life.

Tamaki's POV

I had been helping Nejire and Yuyu out for Miss Con. I wanted to go with Mirio for the festival, but he was with Eri. She deserves a happy time more than I do. "Thanks, Amajiki," Nejire bounced, "You may have a lot of social anxiety, but you are really good at helping others." I didn't understand the comment, what do the two have against each other, but I nodded anyway. "Hey, Jiki," not that nickname again, "when are you going to ask out Mirio?"

I did a massive spit take at that comment. "Huh." I squeaked with wide eyes.

"I mean it's kinda obvious you have a crush on him."

"I-I d-do l-like h-him, b-b-but I-I c-can't t-tell him." I stuttered.

Nejire made a disappointed face before walking away. When she gave her performance, she looked like an immaculate fairy. I think she only lost last year because she tried to beat the creepy girl at her own game. I saw Mirio there. He and Eri had mile-wide smiles on their faces. It brightened my heart to see them so happy.

Mirio's POV

Time went on, I guess. Every day my feelings for my best friend grew and Nejire pestered for me to ask him out. Endeavor fought a very powerful villain and won. I'm worried about if that was a new type of nomu, are there more? But, for now, I can't do anything.

Monoma came to help by copying Eri's quirk. She called him the black cloud of U.A. That's my fault for telling her that. Her quirk was a dud so I still don't have my quirk. There's still hope that Eri will be able to control her quirk one day though. The semester eventually ended. Something weird happened the day after the school year finished.

Nejire's POV

The Big Three were called into Nezu's office after the semester ended.

"What's going on? Are we in trouble? Do you have a task for us? Is-"I asked my mind going everywhere before being interrupted by a glare from Mr. Aizawa. He's super scary.

"You are here because we need to ask you for some help," Aizawa stated, "We teachers have become aware that there is a traitor at U.A., but we still have no idea who it is. We called you here to see if you are ok with slowing your hero career to help us flush out the traitor. The candidates for the program have proved themselves trustworthy and will become a teacher's assistant for one of the classes. Mirio you will be taking care of Eri until you get your quirk back. Amajiki, I was thinking of putting you with the class 1-A that is replacing this year. Nejire will

take care of the current class 1-B."

"I think that's a great idea. I'm up to the challenge." I exclaimed in a burst of energy.

"I-I guess I get it. It gives me more time to prepare for my official hero debut." Tamaki ventured.

"I'm up for taking care of Eri," Mirio expressed, "She's an amazing girl. I hope I can make her feel more comfortable."

"If anyone can it's you Mirio." Tamaki indicated with a small smile. Seriously they are so cute. I've tricked them into a date, but they are still oblivious.

Aizawa interrupted my train of thought, "Great. When we get information on the next class I'll send it to you Amajiki. Nejire, I'll send over what you need tomorrow. You know what you are doing. Now get home. I'm sure your families miss you."

As we left, I couldn't help but wonder if we could even catch the spy if there was one.

A/N This was 720. I'm reading up on writing tips so I might be a little slower, but trust me you'll like the progress. Next chapter I'm going to introduce a new character that will be part of class 1-A. If you have any character suggestions just leave a comment. If you want your own oc to be inserted also leave a comment detailing personality, looks, and quirk.