day to play

Tamaki's POV

Once classes were over, the common room was bustling with people. Uma left to get permission for the archery tournament. The rest of us cleaned up and set up some decorations. About halfway through, Uma came bursting in. "We have permission."

"Great. Since we can handle in here, you can set up the archery competition. Make sure it's safe." Yuho pointed out.

"Yeah, yeah. No one gets hurt." Uma dismissed as she left once again. I was worried that some of the games were too childish, but my companions pointed out that it is fun to let go sometimes. And if Eri was going to join us, then children's games would be better for her to play on. Once we were finished, the room looked transformed. Games were stationed in the back corner and seating was set up around a makeshift stage in the front. In the middle was an adequate amount of space for a pinata. The horse was suspended on an extra beam. We had a few extra horses prepared in case someone used their quirk and broke it on their first try. There was only one consistent rule, no quirk usage to win a game.

Uma's POV

Class 2-B showed up before class 2-A. music blared from speakers in the kitchen. It was in English at the moment for a reason that I will not divulge. I am multilingual though so I understood every lyric. Right now, I had my Allan Walker playlist on. "Welcome," I smiled surprising many of the newcomers. I was standing on the ceiling, so I guess they didn't see me. In movies, someone always uses the fact that no one looks up to their advantage. It is a rule in the real world too. I exploit it at my leisure, as well as other rules.

"Is this Alan Walker?" a short girl in the back piped up. She ha blond hair and horns.

"Yeah, it is! You know English? I was going to put on a musical, but that's not really party music." I replied tucking my hair behind my ear. Yes, my hair was the right way if I was on the ground. That fact just confused people.

As class 2-B piled in I conversed with the girl named Pony. One boy started making fun of the decorations so he got an earful from our resident lava boy. Soon class 2-A showed up.

The loud boy who made the rude comment earlier started laughing, "Ha. We got here on time. If this is any pointer, then class 2-B will be better than you class A kids.

I retorted with, "Actually, showing up late is considered polite in Spain. The time the host gives is when they are setting up, so if you didn't plan on helping why are you here so early. We are doing a small cultural fiesta here. Did you think this was going to be a thrown together bash.?"

"What's a fiesta?" whispered a boy with white hair standing next to a red-haired boy.

Normal ears wouldn't have heard the question, but I answered with, "It's the Spanish word for party. Siesta, a commonly confused word means nap."

"Why are you standing on the ceiling?" A boy with a bolt in his yellow hair asked.

"Cause I can." I shrugged. Vague responses are fun. "If you are worried about who's better then the classes could do an archery competition first. The winning class gets bragging rights, which seems to be class B's thing."

Everyone got amped up, so we headed outside. "Wait where's the targets?" bird boy asked. The voices in my head said, "Fumikage Tokoyami, dark shadow." I smirked slightly, now I knew everyone's names.

"Did you expect it to be easy enough to take at face value. I put my own spin on this." I giggled. "The five best aimers for each class will come up and get a quiver of arrows and a bow. Each color is different so that the referees, one from each class, will know who scored what. The contestants will be racing through a path I made in the forest. There are ten targets and ten arrows. The person with the best time and aim will be declared the winner. And remember, no using quirks to win. Whoever uses their quirk... is eliminated. Bullseye is ten and rings outward are two points off each."

The parties consented to the rules. From Class 1-A Yuho, Dento, Eimi, Dansu, and Kininaru. Class 2-A's representatives were Bakugo, Yaoyurozu, Aoyama, Midoriya, and Shinso. 2-B sent to Shoda, Yanagi, Kendo, Tsunotori, and Monoma to win. Tetsutetsu, Tokoyami, and I were the referees. "Ready, set, run," I called out as the game began. The participants rushed towards the woods drawing their bows. We referees chased after them to ensure no quirk usage or cheating.

After thirty minutes, the results were announced. "The top scorer from our class is Tsunotori. She got 88." Tetsutetsu yelled.

"Yaomomo climbed to the top of our competitors with a 92," Tokoyami announced.

"And Yuho won the game with a perfect 100," I spoke meriting gasps.

Angry Pomeranian roared, "Didn't you say no quirk usage was allowed. If ponytail couldn't hit all of the targets, no one could."

I just cocked my head and inquired, "How could someone with a star quirk use it for aim?" I knew I had won just like our class, "Yuho has practiced with a bow and arrow over the course of years and specializes in weapons. Can you say the same for your classmate?"

A/N- Had more to do than expected but I will do the 2000 special I promised. Thanks for reading.