sleep then wake

Mirio's POV

When I woke up the next morning, I was half surprised to see Tamaki in my arms. It didn't take me long for me to remember why I was in his room. I worried a little. I have never seen Tamaki so shaken and fearful. Not since he came back around four years ago from being kidnapped. But why would he be having a similar reaction? Is it because of the League of Villains? If it is why did he take so long to get this reaction?

I have to trust him. I finally let myself take a deep calming breath. The scent I picked up was the lavender and cinnamon scent that clung to Tamaki's body. I nestled my nose into his hair to get as much of it as possible. He stirred a little so I mumbled, "Good morning. You smell nice."

I could see a blush spread across his face even though I was on top of him. "Th-thanks. I'm sorry for being selfish. I-I just couldn't be alone last night."

"Never apologize for asking for help. I will always be here for you if you need anything, I will give it to you. You are the person I care about most. Never think any less."

"Can you get me breakfast?" Tamaki mumbled.

I laughed, "Of course I will my little cinnamon roll." I utilized his nickname from Uma. It felt good and natural to give him a nickname. I got up and left. I made a small stop to change in my room. I didn't want to, but I couldn't walk around in my pj's. I hate the thought of releasing his scent from my nose.

Tamaki's POV

I never imagined that Mirio would stay after I fell asleep, but I'm glad he did. I don't know why, but yesterday I felt so lonely and alone. I know I shouldn't but I need Mirio. I got changed and came out of my room to see if Mirio was coming. When he didn't show up, I went back in to brush my hair. Even after a good 15 minutes, my hair was still tangled. One really bad knot wouldn't give up. Before I could react, strong hands tugged the brush out of my hands and started to detangle the knot. Mirio had silently returned without me even noticing.

"Wow. Your hair has gotten worse." Mirio chuckled.

"Yeah. It just hates me." I replied gloomily.

"I think it just wants your care. Nothing and no one could hate you."

"I think the villains hate me."

"If they do, that's because they're crazy. Today they had cinnamon rolls though."

"Really. Yeah. Wanna try one?"

"I want to know why Uma calls me cinnamon roll." Mirio handed me a roll. As he continued brushing, I bit into the spiral bread. It was surprisingly good.

"How is it?" Mirio finished up.

"Good," I said in between bites. Mirio joined me in eating the delicious food.

"It is super sweet like you. Now I get it." Mirio joked. "But I am wondering how this is breakfast."

"I don't know. This is more of a dessert."

"Hey. You want to do something with me today? I was going to go on a walk, but I really want to spend today with you."

"I know a good place to walk. Let's show each other our places." I suggested.

"Sounds perfect."

Uma's POV

I flittered around the empty classroom. My guests should arrive any minute now. I set up the board by creating columns for ideas and variables. I turned around at the sound of a door opening.

A/N I was volunteering and handing out candy yesterday and today so sorry this chapter's super short. I saw a Toga Himiko tho so worth the cold.