Chapter 17: Epitome of Trouble

Sorry I wasn't able to update last week. I have exams for the following days and have to study. Also, I still have to do my research for the following week. It was quite hard to find time to write for this story. 

***

This girl... I want to smack her.

I knew I should have run away when I met her. Hahahaha... I don't know what to say...

"How to say... I just attract troubles because I have this protagonist halo?" she meekly answered.

"Say what now?" I irritatedly look at her with a smile on my face. I don't understand what is she talking about but it is, without doubt, a troublesome one.

"Hahaha... it will definitely take a lot of time to explain this...." she quietly said.

"Then explain it" I angrily said, keeping my smile. I don't want to be left in the dark.

"That should be later. By the way, are you sure you can go there with your appearance?" she said, changing the topic.

Fine, I'll ignore it for now.

But she is right. I was an idiot to consider to go there without considering my appearance. To hide my marks, I hid them with bandages, explaining that it was caused by fire. Yep, it was easy to explain such a thing.

But to go there? It could only cause me to be suspicious and become a suspect so it's better for me to not go there instead.

"True, it will only cause inconvenience..." I muttered.

I can only let myself stay here. It's then decided that one of my servants will go with her as she investigates the problems there. As there is still a slight possibility that the fire might be caused by them.

Well, she is the trouble after all. 

"Milady, you shouldn't worry. The chivalry should be here already"

Chivalry knights. For better comparison, they are like soldiers in the army. But yes, incidents will definitely involve them. Yet most knights in there have poor skills. Though there are few great talents, those talents are already taken by other people, for example, Royalties.

"I hope Corrine and Ernest will be alright" with Corrine's trouble magnet, I worried for her and my servant's safety. Of course, I also worried about my safety. 

My eyes narrowed as the atmosphere suddenly changed.

Though my father's servants are great, they aren't still able to compete with them. Of course, I don't have the chance as I was only spared because of their will.

"Hello, Lady Alexandra. It's an honor for this humble one to meet you"

"An honor? Shouldn't I be honored for gracing me your presence, sire?" I nonchalantly said as I drunk my tea.

Yep, she is the epitome of trouble.