Chapter 7: Watching PDA

I and my brother were separated from my mother as Lucy drags us away. From the looks of it, she is having fun dragging us away. I can clearly hear her humming happily. At my side is my noisy brother who is now quiet as Lucy drags us away. 

I sense a drama between them and I want to watch it. Unfortunately, I am blind and I can only hear it.

I wonder how many times will I say the word blind in this chapter? Please count it, readers. It seems I'm quite abusive on that word.

Back to the story, I'm still glad to hear my brother suffering. I admit it, I have this sadistic attitude within me.

Finally, we stopped walking. I then heard a metallic sound and was dragged again by Lucy. I was then forced to seat on a chair.

What the heck? I know she is being nice to me but can she just said what she is doing as respect for me? It is quite disrespectful for a blind person like me.

"Now, Lucas. Seat down or I'll tell it to your mother" Lucy said with a domineering attitude. Is she not scared of our social status?

"What will you tell to my mother?" my brother asked. His quite nervous for some reason.

"That. I know that" Lucy said.

"..." 

The atmosphere suddenly became quiet. 

For some reason, I could clearly hear my brother's thoughts even if I cannot see his face. He must be wondering how the heck she knows about that. Looks like Lucy knows how to handle my brother.

Tsk, this blindness of mine is obscuring the path of seeing my brother's flustered face.

I really really want to see it!

"So stay here and listen to me" she softly said as I tried to suppress the laughter in my stomach.

Damn, brother is too stupid. I think we should also count on how many times did I say stupid to my brother.

Brother could only sigh in defeat and seat. I could hear Lucy's chuckling as she watches my brother follow what she said.

Brother, do you know that she was only faking when she said that she knows that? My dear stupid brother, you are too innocent. Don't you know that it's a woman's way of handling things on men?

Of course, I won't tell you. I have a large grudge inside my heart.

"So what do you want with me?" my brother asked in a grumpy manner. He is not quite happy being forced by a woman.

Lucy chuckles, "I heard you were very depressed that I invited my sister to my party"

"Ughh... How did you know that?!" my brother asked in a flustered manner.

Gosh, my brother is so cute when being teased. His attitude changes so fast. Just hearing his flustered voice makes me wanted to squeeze his cheeks. Lucy, how did you mastered on making my brother so cute?

"It's called connections, Lucas," Lucy cheerfully said as she pointed out that it is only natural for her to know about it. For some reason, I want to bow down to this master.

"Tsk" my stupid brother could only accept her teases as he dances in her palm.

"Answer my question, Lucas" Lucy said as she keeps pressing the matter on my brother.

"Because I hate you" my idiot brother softly said. Is he blushing?

If I can hear it, then Lucy can hear it too. But brother, you are too obvious that you are lying. I never thought you will become a tsundere against her. Don't tell me you like her?

"Oh... Are you shy?" Lucy mischievously asked. I can clearly imagine that she has this large grin on her face.

"No, I'm not!! Stupid!!" my brother, who is becoming an idiot tsundere, exclaimed.

Brother, with the way you are showing, you are definitely shy. It's a good thing that no one is around here. But then again, I want to see your flustered face. I am now cursing more on the fact that I'm blind.

Damn. If only I can see... Such a waste.

"You don't have to be shy in front of your fiance, Lucas," Lucy said as she continues to tease my brother.

So she is your fiance... I'm not surprised... But why I didn't know?

"I'm not shy!" my stupid brother exclaimed once more.

So I'm watching PDA? This is not so bad. I'm hearing it in a front-row seat after. I am quite having fun hearing my brother being teased by Lucy. But then again, I'm quite irritated of them ignoring me. 

Brother, I thought you love me the most... Now, you are becoming a tsundere for Lucy...

My image of you as a strong and kind brother is now broken.