Aria opened the door and saw Morgana standing by her window watching something outside. When Morgana saw it was Aria, her face lite up with a giant knowing smile.

Aria simply held up the note in her hand with a questionable look.

"You know where it is " Morgana smiled and sat down at her table, secretly watching Aria from the corner of her eye.

Aria once again gave her sister a confused look before she went and knelt down behind Morgana's screen.

Where she and Mordred had first met as children.

Aria's eyes instantly noticed another tiny scroll tied up with a little red ribbon lying on the floor and picked it up.

Aria stood up and unrolled the tiny scroll as Morgana came to stand behind her and read the message over her shoulder.

Your sweet serenade has always brought me such bliss

But it's never as heavingly as when we shared our first kiss.

- Mordred

Aria stared confused at the note as she thought of where the next clue could be.

Her face then lite up when she figured it out.

Where she and Mordred shared their first kiss. Gaius' chambers!

Morgana could tell that Aria had figured it out and another knowing smile made its way into her face.

"Go on. You've got to find the others now haven't you?"

Aria turned to stare confused at her older sister. " 'Gana, what's going on?"

"You'll find out soon, little dove. Now go, quick." Morgana said quickly ushering Aria out the door.

"Ok, ok. I'm going" Aria laughed smiling at Morgana before heading towards Gaius' chambers with now two notes.

________________________________________

Once there Aria raised her fist and knock on the door loudly before opening the door.

Gaius was sitting at the table talking with Merlin who was leaning against one of the workbenches. Both men looked up when Aria entered.

"Sorry to bother you, Gaius. But um..." Aria once again held up the notes she had found and Gaius and Merlin shared a smile and knowing look just like Morgana.

Aria stared at them confused." Alright, what's with all the knowing looks? Do you know something I don't? Gaius? Merlin?"

"You'll find out soon enough" Merlin's only response was as he smirked and looked like he was fighting off a laugh.

Gaius gestured for Aria to search for her next clue and Aria immediately went to the patient's bed in the corner of the room.

Just as she expected, another tiny scroll, tied with a little red bow, was sitting comfortably on the pillow.

Like the last two, Aria once again picked it up, unrolled it and read it as Merlin and Gaius watched her.