Last Chapter: Ackerman-Zoe Nuptial

Mike's POV

4 months later....

"Damn it my head hurts so bad" The man beside me complained as he clutched his head and let out a breath. I smirked at his situation before I patted his back.

"Thats what you get for drinking too much before your wedding day" I said and Levi glared at me from underneath the hand that covers half of his face. Its been months after Hanji was discharged and their engagement was announced to us. During that time, Levi actually got a number of reprimands from my wife about not giving Hanji a grand proposal plus the lost of ring during their engagement but Levi and Hanji being themselves, both shrugged it off and just proceeded with the planning of their wedding.

Despite the tantrums that my wife did during that time, I know for sure that she was at her happiest when she heard the news. Nanaba has always been wishing of seeing Hanji being happy with a guy so the news of her engagement really got her good. She even volunteered to do all the work with the invitations and initiatively helped Hanji out in terms of choosing the wedding dresses, the foods for the buffet, and the venue. Those two women left Levi and I out of the planning since they insisted that they already got it covered.

"Mike!" A voice called for me from behind. I looked at that direction, seeing Petra holding my baby in her arms. She walked to us while lightly shaking the littke kid who laughs at the attention she has been receiving. "Marianne is so adorable! I just want to take her home with me!" She said while embracing my little girl in her arms. My heart warmed up when my child giggled at the gesture.

That is right. Nanaba already gave birth to our child during the 12th of December and it was actually one of the most highlighting event of our year. The delivery was normal and the baby was healthy. Even Hanji was so happy to see my kid during the birth that she demanded Levi for a child also. Of course, the chibi just ignored her despite the night-long whining that she did.

"Let me have her" I said as I extended my hand towards my kid. Petra nipped her nose to the kid before she handed her to me, bidding the kid farewell in a small voice. As soon as Marianne was in my arms, the baby leaned her body at my chest and wrapped her tiny arms at my neck.

"Whats with the groom? Why does he look constipated?" Petra laughed at Levi's face who both scowled at us. With his hair up, he actually looks more scary with that expression.

 With his hair up, he actually looks more scary with that expression

"Hangover" I said while burying my face on my daughter's head. Levi 'tsked' beside me as Petra lightly punched him by his shoulder.

"Smile you chibi! You're going to scare the visitors if you glare that much" She told the groom who frowned even more.

"Where are your wife and Hanji anyways? They are taking too long. The wedding will start in 5 minutes!" Levi hissed while rubbing his temple.

And now he goes groomzilla.