Chapter 33: Yes

Levi's POV

"Here" I muttered as I scooped a spoonful of food and fed it to Hanji. She smiled goofily as she looked at me while even swaying her body from side to side. This woman have been enjoying herself for some time already that it is making me annoyed. In reality, she can even eat her own food now but Hanji insists that she cannot. So up until now, I had to feed her like a child which this shitty glasses sees as her newfound entertainment.

"Don't I have a really sweet boyfriend?" She teased me after she swallowed her food. I 'tsked' as I got a spoonful of food once again and placed it her mouth as soon as she opened it to talk. Hanji's eyes widened but eventually, she laughed it off.

Despite all the teasing and headache that Hanji has been giving me lately, I still can't remove the fact that I feel so relieved seeing her in that state right now. She has finally gotten her usual energy back and the threat is finally gone. As I have requested, Erwin removed my involvement in every report that his men gave but in exchange, I disclosed every information I have with Kenny and his new gang. It took us a week to process that and to finalize my statement but now, everything is fine and settled. Traute and the rest of the gang are in jail and Kenny is no more. The body parts that was discovered right after the explosion was identified as his' so his death were declared and the bounty for his head was finally removed after his years of crimes. Hanji also told me about what happened to her that night and during that moment, you can't imagine how mad I was with her. She placed herself in danger just to know my past which I find so stupid. But despite that, I still can't resist my girlfriend so afterwards, we made up and just promised not to be reckless again.

While I was feeding Hanji, the door of her room opened and we both turned our head to that direction. Erwin came in with an envelope in hand, dressed in his usual suit and tie. Hanji yelled her greetings at him while I just nodded which Erwin answered back with the same gesture.

"Looking at you two right now really make it seems like you're really a couple" He said while walking towards us. Hanji smirked at his remark.

"Ha! Now you finally admitted it!" She said proudly while crossing her arms. Erwin moved his eyes heavenwards before handling me the envelope. I placed the tray of Hanji's food in the table beside us and held the envelope. I opened it and as I looked at the contents, Hanji sticked her head above my shoulders to also observe it.

Inside it was the records of Kenny, my compiled statements and the papers regarding the imprisonment of the gang. Aside from that, there were also a number of photos which includes me and Hanji that looks like it was taken from a distance.

"Oy look at this" Hanji giggled as she took one photo. "We look really cute in here" She said while smiling widely and then she pushed the photo in my face. It was a picture of us taken a few weeks before the incident when Hanji and I went out for a stroll and a coffee.

"Yeah

"Yeah. Now get that thing out of my face" I said while pushing the photo towards her. Hanji smiled and held it by her chest.

"I'm going to keep this. We have so little pictures together after all" She said as I rolled my eyes at her. I continued digging throught the envelope when suddenly, one old photo made me freeze. Hanji noticed my reaction to she went to look at it too. Her body shook for a second and before I tried to crumple it, she took it from my hand.