Your Nightcrawler Love Story Part 29

p.s. Scott and Jean are already married.

Here is a pic. of your dress to the right —->

Okay so later that day (the day Kurt proposed) you and Kurt told the big news by having Jean telepathically call everyone to the living room where you announced it. Everyone was surprised and happy and they all congratulated you guys. And since you're all pretty much superheroes and you'll never know when evil is going to strike, you all decided to have the wedding next week. Nothing big, something small to put together in the mansion's garden for all the x-men in the mansion to attend. Anyways, you went dress shopping with the girls and finally found the perfect one.

Week later:

The garden was setup beautifully and the wedding started early in the morning so hopefully there would be no interruptions.

(since evil is lazy and likes to sleep in on the couch with a bag of dorittos and a melted klondike bar in hand while tellitubbies is blasting on the t.v) lmao :D

Ahem. Anywho.............. Everyone was in the garden as you made your way down to Kurt who's eyes were watering with happiness.

(Prof. X is the one marrying you two. He is allowing you guys to marry since you two are legally adults and he thinks you both deserve some happiness since you both went through so much, normally he probably wouldn't condone such a young marriage.)

*skipping forward to the vows which I did NOT make the first one, and I dont know who did either *

"When I first saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I first met you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I first kissed you, I was afraid to love you. But now that I love you, I’m afraid to lose you..." you said miraculously without crying. 

Kurt recited a poem, ”I dream about you, late at night, I'm kissing you softly, in the moon's bright light, Your hair flowing in the breeze, your eyes glistening back at me, I love you so, that you could never know, I'll hold you tight so you can't go, My love for you is bigger than the galaxy, So won't you please come to me in reality."

Blah blah blah, you may kiss the bride......

You kissed passionately....

You are now Mrs. ________ Wagner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please rate and message, hate mail is better than no mail......or so I'm told.