Your Nightcrawler Love Story Part 22

Fast forward summary:

Prof. X came back with other x-men he took with him (his cold is now gone) and we told him all that happened, Kurt is in critical condition but is getting better, okay I guess thats actually it, lets go I'm trying to finish this up now because I am planning on doing another story but i'll tell u about that later.

Your POV:

You were in your room just looking out the window thinking about Kurt wondering why he went into that state because of you, at least you think it was because of you, or more like you secretly hoped it was. You heard a knock at your door,

"Come in." you said snapping out of your thought.

"Hey there ________!"

"Eee!" you squeaked, "What are you doing here?! Are you crazy?!"

Kurt stopped walking on the ceiling above your window, sill surprised by your little scream. "Heh heh, sorry ______." he said rubbing the back of his bandaged head looking amused but sounding apologetic.

You smiled at his cuteness but nevertheless you were still a little mad "You should be in the infirmary resting!" you hollered at him.

"Ya ya, resting. What good will that do me if I'm gonna die from boredom!" he said over-dramaticly, trying to make you laugh.

You gave in, chuckling a little. "So what are you really up to?" you asked him curiously.

"I'm here to see you of course," he said all of a sudden sounding quieter and more serious than a moment ago, "why else?" he stepped toward you and placed his hand on your cheek, moving closer to you so he was at the point where you could look up into his glistening eyes.

"So now what? Are you gonna kiss me, handsome, or just stand there all day?" you asked talking in a low hushed tone calling him what was now most likely your affectionate nickname for him.

"Hmm, ya, I could do that." he said simply.

"Hey what was all the noise in here?! And have you seen where Kur- !” Kitty walked in along with everyone else loudly stumbling in behind her.

You could feel your cheeks redden, 'this is so embarrassing' you thought to yourself.

Everyone’s jaws dropped but you both stayed in that position (teachers not there).

"Uhhh...." was all they could say, they were blushing as well.

{me: and why shouldn't they? You two are hott! and they're....well....just not.}

Kurt turned his head to the side to look at them, "What?! You can't seriously be surprised by this. We know you know."

"Ya but we just heard that from Kitty and we never actually got any proof." Scott and Jean said both saying part of that sentence.

Kitty was beaming, you could tell she was satisfied. 

"I....TOLLLLD......YOUU!" she jeered childishly, jumping up and down and doing what you had to have thought to be her victory dance.

"Well you shouldn't have gotten any proof, we knew you were all trying to get it so we purposely drove you all crazy and was being extra careful just for the kicks of it." you said with your cheeks back to their normal shade.

"Well that explains it." Jean said quietly under her breath.

"Well is this enough proof for you?" Kurt said turning back to you and holding you with his free hand by placing it at your lower back.

You instantly turned your head towards him again and he tilted his head and swiftly but gently pressed his lips against yours into a full kiss. Everything felt right in that instant, and everything around you seemed to melt. You could picture this in a movie, and if it were you knew there would be fireworks in the sky just as there was in your heart at that very moment.

{me: lovey dovy gushy right? well i try}

In your mind nobody was in the room except you and Kurt when he kissed you, and this seemed to be the most passionate one as of yet. The kiss lasted for about ‘1…2…3..’ three and a half. Three and a half seconds but it felt like an eternity for you. Everyone was blushing mad.

*BAMF*

When you broke the kiss you found yourself in the garden in front of the mansion under the oak tree's shade right in front of the spurting fountain. Kurt held your hand and you both sat down under the tree. After a little while you spoke.

"Kurt?" you asked quietly almost afraid, actually no question about it you were afraid, to ask.

"Hmm?" he calmly questioned, slowly changing his gaze from the fountain’s water to you.

You untwined your fingers from his, you were looking down, fiddling with a piece of long grass with your finger, circling it gently. You could feel Kurt watching, waiting patiently for what you were going to say.

"Back at. . .back at the cliff island (thats what you decided to call it), why did you. . . I mean, how come you...changed? I mean what finally made it happen?" you asked slowly not sure how to word your question, returning his gaze as he then turned his away. You wanted to know if it was from anger or because of something else.

"___________." he said quietly, in a way that was kind of him asking why you'd asked that. "I couldn't stand to see everyone there, I couldn't let them all perish." he said.

".....Oh." was all you said, looking down again, feeling silly and selfish for asking

He tightened his fist “And. . .and . . .I WASN'T GOING TO LET YOU DIE! I COULDN'T STAND TO SEE YOU LIKE THAT AND I WAS GOING TO DO ANYTHING TO STOP IT!" he said pressing himself not to cry even though his voice was cracking.

"Kurt......" you said looking back up at him again lovingly and full of emotion (too dramatic about describing how she was looking?).

"And then I guess I finally snapped." he said calming his voice and getting control of its cracking.

“_________ ," he said looking into your eyes in a sad but longing way.

You didn't say anything instead you just kept looking into his eyes to substitute for a yes.

"I really . . . .I really care about you… and I can't stand seeing you in any danger, especially when I know that there is something I can do about it." he said placing his hand on top of yours.

TO BE CONTINUED.....................

LOLZ well bye, V peace V

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! ;P :D ^.^

:F (this is a fang smiley of Karma)

pic. of Kurt in ur room sayin he's there to see you: