Oh. Hyunjin was going to kill Minho. Or Chan. Or both of them.

Hyunjin cleared his throat awkwardly, pulling Jeongin onto his lap so he wouldn't have to look at his baby's face when he explained to him what Minho meant.

"Baby," he started. "What Minnie was talking about was a different type of punishment - a big boy punishment. You wouldn't like spankies, baby, I know you wouldn't. And you're always such a good boy for Daddy that's he's never once thought of punishing his baby. Do you understand, princess?"

Jeongin nodded, and Hyunjin leaned down to kiss his temple.

"Good boy. Even Channie said he doesn't think you would need rules because you're that good, ok baby?" The brunette reassured, and Jeongin made a small noise of confirmation.

"Can we go and see Channie and Minnie tomorrow, Daddy? Please?" Jeongin asked, looking up and over his shoulder at Hyunjin.

"Of course, honey," the older answered. "I'm sure Channie would love for someone to play for Minnie instead of him for a change."

~*~

Hyunjin decided not to ring Chan beforehand explaining how he would be coming over. He figured Chan would be too busy trying to tend to Minho to actually answer the phone. And besides, it's not like Chan never showed up at Hyunjin's house unannounced.

Knocking on the door, Hyunjin let Jeongin's smaller hand curl around his wrist while the two waited for Chan to answer the door. Neither of them were surprised to see Minho answer instead of Chan, followed by Chan grabbing the boy by the hem of his t-shirt before he had the chance to run off.

"Minnie, how many times have I told you to never answer the door when you're little?" The blonde tried to reprimand, but Minho wriggled out of his grip and ran away while giggling. Standing up, Chan sighed before turning to the two standing at the door. "Oh, hey guys."

"Hey," Hyunjin scoffed. "You're really losing your touch, hyung."

"Shut up, I'm getting old," Chan scolded, shifting his attention from Hyunjin to Jeongin. "Hi, sweetie."

"Hewwo," Jeongin greeted shyly, and Chan cooed.

"Why can't Minho be like you?" The blonde whined, and Jeongin blushed. "Anyway, what brings you two here unannounced might I add?"

"We figured you might need some rest from Minho for a few hours," Hyunjin shrugged. "But if you're so bothered about us coming unannounced, we can always go home, can't we Innie?"

"Please don't go," Chan begged, and Hyunjin laughed loudly. "Come in. Do you want to play with Minnie, Jeongin?"

Jeongin nodded, letting go of Hyunjin's wrist to step into the house.

"Innie!" Minho squealed when he saw the boy, attacking him in a tight hug that almost sent Jeongin to the ground.

"Hey, be gentle with him," Chan scolded. "He's not indestructible like you."

Minho stuck his tongue out at Chan and grabbed Jeongin's wrist, tugging him up the stairs with him and into his bedroom.

"Rude," Chan muttered to himself, suddenly turning to Hyunjin like nothing had nothing. "Can I get you something? Tea? Coffee? Alcohol?"

"I'm driving, you idiot," Hyunjin scoffed and Chan groaned out loud.

Meanwhile, upstairs in Minho's bedroom, the brunette was already interrogating his redheaded friend on why he looked so sad.

"Why does Innie look so sad?" He asked, cocking his head to the side. "Innie's never sad!"

"Daddy won't give me wules, Minnie," the little confessed with a sigh. "I twied tewwing him, and he still won't give me dem."

"Innie, if you want someting' den you have to take it!" Minho exclaimed. "If Jinnie won't give you wules, then make him give you wules!"

"H-How do I do dat?" Jeongin asked nervously, looking up at Minho who was now standing up.

"You throw a tantwum!" Minho suggested. "I do those all da time when I want Daddy to notice me, and it works most of da time!"

"I-I never done dat before..." Jeongin admitted, and Minho sat back down in front of him, gripping his shoulders tightly.

"Dewe super easy!" The brunette reassured. "You just have to cwy and scweam and stomp about!"

Jeongin thought about it for a moment. He'd never misbehaved on purpose, but if he did then maybe Hyunjin would see that he did need rules. He'd already tried being nice and asking politely, and if that didn't work then misbehaving had to!

~*~

"Baby, Daddy's going to work now," Hyunjin called from the living room, and Jeongin jumped up from his bedroom floor. "Will you be ok?"

Jeongin took a deep breath and left his bedroom, finding Hyunjin standing in the hallway putting his shoes on. When Hyunjin noticed him, he turned to smile at him warmly.

"Hi, baby," he greeted softly. "Daddy's going to work now, ok?"

"No," Jeongin replied firmly, and Hyunjin's smile faded, replaced with a look of confusion.

"No?" He asked, sounding genuinely confused instead of angry, for now.

"No!" Jeongin repeated, louder this time as he stomped his foot down on the floor. "Daddy stay here with me!"

"Baby, you know Daddy can't do that," Hyunjin replied sadly. "But when Daddy gets back, we can do whatever his baby boy wants, ok?"

Tears bubbled in Jeongin's eyes - one because his plan wasn't working and Hyunjin wasn't angry with him yet, and two because he genuinely didn't want Hyunjin to leave him today. Not when he was so confused.

"No, no, no!" He cried, stomping his feet even harder on the laminate flooring. "Daddy stay!"

"Baby-" Hyunjin began in a warning tone, and Jeongin cut him off with a loud scream.

The sound made Hyunjin flinch, and once he'd let it out, Jeongin immediately wanted to take it back. It sounded foreign, and it felt weird on his tongue and Jeongin didn't like it. He wanted to take it back.

"D-Daddy, 'm sowwy-" he started to apologise shakily, but Hyunjin cut him off by dropping his bag onto the floor.

"Come here," the older instructed, and Jeongin shook his head lightly, terrified. "Now."

Jeongin then did as he was told, beginning to cry even harder at the sight of his Daddy so angry. Hyunjin looked at Jeongin for a moment, his expression unreadable, before he grabbed his wrist tightly, dragging him into the kitchen.

"You're going to sit here until Chan-hyung comes over in about twenty minutes, do you understand?" Hyunjin explained, and Jeongin started to cry harder. "Don't you dare move or think about crying harder."

Jeongin tried to contain his sobs but he was failing miserably, now coughing with the effort he had put into containing himself. Hyunjin couldn't stand seeing his baby like this, and broke immediately.

"Baby, baby, baby," he chanted softly, turning Jeongin around in his arms and hugging him tightly. "God, Daddy's so sorry."

Jeongin immediately hugged him back, crying so hard Hyunjin thought he'd broken him.

"'M-M sowwy, Daddy!" The redhead cried, and Hyunjin rubbed his back up and back in an attempt to soothe him. "I d-dun want wules anymore, Daddy! 'M sowwy!"

"Baby, calm down, it's ok," Hyunjin reassured, feeling himself about to cry. "Daddy really does have to go, though, ok baby? But he promises - pinky promises - that when he gets home, we can talk about this. Ok, baby? Channie will be here soon."

Jeongin nodded sadly, breaking away from Hyunjin reluctantly to wipe his eyes.

"You're my good boy, yeah baby?" Hyunjin sniffled, feeling the tears in his eyes boil over at the sight of his baby's red and teary face. "I love you so much, ok?"

Jeongin nodded again, "I wub Daddy too."

~*~

this is s o long i'm sorry

{completed} cuties » stray kidsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें