Chapter 9 "Double Date"

Start from the beginning

"We should do a double date tonight," Israel says as he playfully shakes his head at my quotation.

"Hell no," I mutter.

"Don't be a fool little boss. You're instructed to take her on dates anyways to get to know her. Let me observe her," Israel further explains as we head towards the exit of the warehouse ready to lock everything down. I take a moment to think about his proposal seeing it as a great method. Amoret is very cautious and disciplined in her behavior towards me, but perhaps having others around can defocus her a bit. This should be fun.

"Let's do it. Meet me at Madres in an hour," I respond looking forward to tonight's amusement.

"I'll hit up one of my chicks and we out," he excitedly says as we go our separate ways.

-
-

"Get ready we're going out," I briefly blankly announce to Amoret who's doing yoga as I walk through the door.

Amoret is currently doing a downward dog as she quickly drops on her knees before she responds, "What? Where to?"

"Dinner," I say taking my shirt off to get into the shower. I watch as Amoret's blue eyes widen from my sudden action gazing down to my torso. I smirk noticing this interest from her. I then decide to strip down my jeans now only remaining in my briefs. Amoret's eyes almost burst out of their sockets as she examines every inch of me before covering her eyes.

"Oh my god, what is wrong with you?," she utters in such panic.

"Excuse me? This is my home. I do as I please," I say as I lightly chuckle about this amusement I just caused for Amoret.

"Amoret doesn't say anything knowing there's nothing she can possibly say that would counteract my fact. This is my place to be free and naked as I please. It wasn't my call for her to move in, so now she will have to deal with my entire self.

"I'm going to go get ready," she hastily says as she power walks to the bathroom looking elsewhere, but me. I chuckle at her behavior my eyes wondering down to her bouncing ass as she walks away from me. As she disappears I make my way to my bedroom room to get this long night started.

-
-

"What's this place?," Amoret asks as we walk towards the back of the restaurant to avoid the long lines that this place brings.

"Mexican food. Hope you like if not well that sucks for you," I blankly say as I watch her walk beside me with the corner of my eye. Amoret is wearing a skin tight red dress that perfectly enhances her every curve. I must admit this women has a rocking body along with attractive looks, but a nemesis is a nemesis. However, a little fun doesn't hurt no one.

"Must you always be an ass?," Amoret bluntly says. I decide to ignore her question opening the door for her to enter. Once she steps inside I follow behind her taking advantage to check out her buns that are looking real good underneath that dress.

"Junior," Israel utters waving his hand at me breaking me out of my thoughts. I acknowledge him as I proceed towards his date and him. Amoret looks completely surprised not expecting for us to dine with another couple. Her face expression is priceless. Messing with her is definitely becoming a favorite hobby of mine.