Mutiple

"Come on then beautiful let us get you home," Matt said once his Mum and Dad had drove off. 

"You sure you want to go ____? I've opened that bottle..." Ben said smirking at you.

"I wouldn't mind a glass or two Matty..." you smiled up to him.

"It doesn't bother me baby, you can stay here tonight, as long as you two don't mind if she does?" Matt asked.

"I don't see why not," Kylo shrugged and Ben agreed.

"I'll go pour that wine," Ben said walking towards the kitchen and Kylo did too, seeming to go with the intention to consort a cunning plan with him.

You twirled around to Matt, "Mathew why do you have red lipstick on you?" 

"Do not call me that," he grumbled.

"Why not Matthew?" you teased.

"Don't be bratty," Matt growled.

"But I'm so good at it," you cooed hiding your face behind your hair.

He seemed to like this from you but needed to assert a dominance you'd not seen in him before. Although before he could make action on it, his brother broke his thoughts and yours too, "you two done making out yet?" 

"Coming Benjamin," you smiled cockily at Matt.

"You're going to regret it.." you had been sure Matt mumbled but he had said it so quietly.

Once you were back in the living room you settled on the sofa next to Ben. Matt came and sat beside you leaving Kylo to pass around the glasses of wine.

"So that went well," Matt said.

"Yeah, you're a good influence on us after all ____," Ben smiled.

"Umm, so does this mean I am allowed to date Matt now?" you raised an eyebrow at Kylo who had taken his seat on the chair in the corner.

"I never had a problem with you and Matt dating," Ben said.

"I," Kylo began, "don't suppose it matters, he seems happy."

"I am happy, the fact you went out of your way to make her feel like she couldn't talk to me still annoys me," Matt said taking an annoyed swig of wine.

"Well she's managed to deal with you a month," Ben admitted somber.

"I heard you were seeing another girl anyways Ben," you said gulping a substantial amount of your wine, perhaps feeling a little awkward having asked the question. 

"I am always seeing girls ____," Ben said and then regretted it.

You didn't really like your brain, sometimes it felt as though it was hell bent on making you regret things, "oh so you could say you're a man slag then?" you eyed him. 

Thankfully the room wasn't silent for long enough for you to make things worse.

"Watch it ____," Kylo rebuked sticking up for Ben.

"No, she's right, I really should not have called you what I did and it does make sense now," Ben said kindly. 

You smiled at him feeling grateful of the tension ease, perhaps you and Matt wouldn't need to keep away from them anymore afterall.

To fill the conversation gap your brain had another of it's excellent thoughts and blurted it without your permission, "so who is up for a game of never have I ever?" you joked.