Busted

A good few extra hours had passed when you woke for the second time in the triplets house. This time had been less forgiving, your mind torturing you in your dreams, forcing you to believe everything you'd done since the day you'd met Ben had been the worst most cruel events in your life.

It wasn't like that, last night was different. Sure: you would have to deal with the regret of letting Matt down gently, but Kylo hadn't been such a terrible mistake.

Your mind flashed over the events of last night, your tired brain pushing that question from your lips 'what is this?' then Kylo's lack of response as you lulled in and out of consciousness. A twinge of sadness passed over you, what had you anticipated? A happily ever after? You knew full well entering Kylo's room had been a open offer for a one night stand. Your stomach churned aching for food, poisoned by alcohol.

You stood up wishing for something other than Kylo's shirt to wear. Surely your clothes would be finished in the drier now. You slipped your phone into your bra and grabbed the door handle, pushing your body forward, still tired from the nights proceeds.

Your feet quickly made it down the staircase to the kitchen the smell of something cooking waking your senses a little more. You reached the kitchen door taking the knob in your hand, you twisted it and pulled, opening to a wave of smells.

The first to wash over you, was bacon. It's smell not so welcoming as your stomach gurgled in an unsettled tone, soon after was the smell of coffee which piqued your interest, closely followed by the smell of burning toast. You looked for the culprit; Matt was stood with his back to you, your eyes then scanned the room further to find Ben and Kylo stuffing their faces with Matt's efforts. To add to your suffering mind, both boys were sat shirtless, leaving only Matt to his decency though it wouldn't have surprised you if this was a usual Saturday morning.

"Um...morning" You mumbled to no one in particular.

None of the boys answered your statement with much more than a dulled "hmm" from the action of eating. Matt turned around to catch a glimpse of you for the first time, having been engrossed in the pan spitting out fat as the bacon fried.

He seemed angry at you but you couldn't tell why, as he nodded towards a glass of water on the side, next to it a box of dissolvable pain killers.

You smiled at him not needing words to proclaim your appreciation. You slipped past the half naked men at the table and grabbed the box, popping out the ten pence sized tablet and dropping it into the water. It immediately began to fizz into life, despite the inevitable foul taste it was, just looking at it was promising an end to your headache.

"He shouldn't have let you drink that much," Matt mumbled as he pushed the bacon back and forth in the pan.

"I'm a big girl Matty," you sighed not wanting a lecture from your 'friend' who abandoned you.

Your eyes roamed to Kylo for the first time since you'd noticed his nakedness. Images swan across your vision of him holding you against his chest in the bath, coaxing you out of your funk. You smiled at him, but he didn't return the favour, was he mad you hadn't stayed with him all morning?

You turned back to Matt, "are my clothes down here?"

Matt looked you in the eyes, for the first time seeming to respect your words, perhaps the promise of ridding Kylo from your body appeased him, "in the drier," however was all he managed.

"Thanks," you said bending over to the side of him to open the door. You pulled the latch and it opened towards you, you grabbed the lot and held it against your chest, pushing yourself up. You spun around eyes glancing over the scene, all three boys ogling at your ass as you remember your distinct lack of trousers. Ben was the first to return his gaze back to his phone, followed by Matt concentrating back on the bacon and then Kylo turned back to eating after giving you a knowing glare.