Kylo

Your eyes opened and your heart was racing from the dream that had just swam through your hazy mind, it had only been half an hour since you'd originally fallen asleep and you assumed everyone else must have been in bed.

Kylo had been plaguing your thoughts and your pussy was aching to be filled, you needed cold water, either throwing over your head or forcing down your throat. You yanked yourself out of bed and wandered towards the bathroom, walking past Matt's door to find next on the corridor was Kylo's.

So far so good, you thought as you crept past the rooms, but your aim to find water seemed to evaporate as that heat you'd woken with between your legs came back to light.

You turned back to Kylo's door, the handle like a magnet beckoning you to its shiny surface. You placed your palm on the metal and your wrist started to push it down without haste realising all too late you'd not even bothered to knock. You cursed your lack of self control but gave in to temptation hoping he'd be awake. When the door cracked and you could see inside you noticed there was a lamp on, he was awake, but you couldn't see him yet a little dazed by the ambiance of the room.

You remembered you'd not been in Kylo's room before. It was bigger than Matt's but not by much, made smaller by his choice of colours. You couldn't tell but by the small amount of artificial light, it looked to be a deep navy colour. You contemplated shutting the door and not being stupid, but the roots had started to grow and the seed could no longer be starved. Its thorny stem forcing you to advance.

A second small push of the door and you were in, you still couldn't see the middle brother and was about to turn back when the door shut behind you. You jumped swinging round "fuck Ky not cool."

Kylo was stood smiling at you. The glow from behind him from what you could now see was a desk lamp, casting an eerie shadow over his features. He must have been waiting for you.

He raised his fingers to his lips in warning, you'd forgotten your apparent affair all too soon, smirking at him.

"Were you waiting for me?" your voice escaped your mouth though it sounded more seductive than you had wanted to come across.

"Hoping" he corrected and you blushed rocking back and forth on your heels nervously.

"Are you doing your art?" you asked in an attempt to seem less desperate. Although you doubted he thought otherwise, his words before had been clear enough for you both to know the outcome of choosing to find his bedroom.

"I was just-" he spun around quickly to hide the paper scattered about his desk but you were quicker, having already pushed past to secure a glance.

"Kylo...this...." you looked at his drawings of various things. Dark sketches; covered in smudge marks and hatching. It was different but less in an unsettling way, they had more of a uniqueness to them.

He was behind you now holding onto the desk chair you'd instinctively sat in to take a closer look. You'd been so sure he'd snatch them from your grasp but he let you study them in turn, "I can see why you teach art..." you paused to look through more before pointing, "Teach me how you do that shading with the lines!" you said.

He drew in close to your ear "I might...if you're a good girl."

You body shuddered against his dominating tone and you tried to subdue the goose bumps.

Your confidence you'd used to open the door disintegrating now as you knew he had you at his will and you'd have to try damn hard not to show him that, "I'm always good Kylo."

"A good girl wouldn't have done what she did to Ben. Wouldn't do what she's about to, to Matt..." he whispered again but this time closer his breath against your skin.