Tension

"Kylo, this looks fantastic, is this Nana's recipe?" Leia asked as she took her seat opposite you at the table. Han chose to sit beside her which left two spots at either side of you and one spot at the other side of Leia.

"Come on Mum this might actually be better than Nana's," Ben said eagerly taking refuge at the side of his Mum.

"Wait, does Kylo cook this for your often?" you started,"and doesn't invite me…"

"We second that," Han jested on behalf of him and Leia.

Kylo didn't have any witty retorts and instead decided to just dish out the food: Parmesan chicken with various roast vegetables. 

"Kylo! This smells so good!" you moaned as Matt took his seat on your left side.

Kylo finished up serving the food and sat down on your right side, a smile plastered across his face and his hair now swept neatly out of his eyes, "I hope it tastes as good" he said. His bicep tightening as it brushed past your own.

Your hand instinctively went down to Kylo's thigh in order to squeeze it in comfort, but once you had done it the regret seeped into you. Thankfully no one had seen, other than Ben.

Ben eyed you, you imagined from his expression he was thinking 'what game is she up to now?'

You nervously chewed your food quickly realising Kylo wasn't just skilled at art, or sex for that matter, you nearly choked and Kylo sniggered. You had been quite sure he must have read your mind. 

You blushed, "what...it's really good," you mumbled jabbing him in the ribs. 

"Yeah I have to admit son, you really did Nana proud," Han said.

"Thanks," Kylo said shortly.

"So ____, are you studying accountancy or are you qualified now?" Leia asked.

You smiled at her chewing and swallowing the food in your mouth.

"Could you pass me the salt Matty?" Han interjected and Matt kissed your head as he passed over the salt.

"Well I am still studying my ACCA, it's basically a qualification which allows me to be chartered eventually," you smiled and Leia nodded understanding.

"Do you study in the local college?" she asked.

"Funnily enough that's actually how I met Ben. Sorry, I meant to say, I study there and Ben was there..." you gave him a glare, him not having known you had been told the true reason he was at college that day.

"Ah, so you met Ben first?" Leia asked knowing full well he had been breaking up with Abby that day.

"Not quite," you smiled and took another bite, "I knew of Matt, I...well." 

"Oh dear this sounds interesting," Han smiled finishing up his plate.

"Do you want more Dad?" Kylo asked and Han nodded.

"I kind of stalked Matt, not in a weird way, that is to say, I fancied him for quite some time before I finally had an excuse to go and see him," you admitted turning over to Matt to kiss him.

Kylo did not like this gesture, apparently and decided to get up from the table, using the inner part of your thigh in order to push himself upwards, "sorry just going to the toilet."

You shuddered, cursing yourself for allowing all three of them to turn you on. 

"So you met Ben at school and Matt at work, how did you meet Kylo?" Leia asked.