20: On My Way Home (Part 1)

"Only if I could listen."

---

October 14. 10:30 PM.

Wake up. Eat. Slay. Werk. Sing. Sleep. Repeat.

I need some rest.

---

October 18. 12:00 PM.

Today is our day off. Scott and I decided that we'd both stay home and just enjoy each other's company.

Pizza's on the way and I've already started with my first bottle of chardonnay. Scott's trying to decide what we're going to watch. 

He just asked me to put this away. Said my writing down things was getting in the way of our "us" time.

---

October 20. 10:00 PM.

We went pumpkin shopping today. Halloween's so near!

---

October 22. 7:00 PM.

I am so proud of myself. Carved an aphex pumpkin and I think it slays.

I don't want to put it beside Scott's, though. He fucking carved a Partition pumpkin. When did he get so good in artsy things?!

---

October 23. 10:00 AM.

Will it be too cheesy if Scott and I wore matching halloween costumes? I mean, we never get a first halloween together, right? 

---

October 24. 9:30 PM.

We got an invite to attend Alex's early birthday celebration. Well I think he only invited me out of courtesy cause he invited Scott. How long has it been since their break-up? Eight months? 

I don't want to go. Scott asked permission if he could. Honestly I don't understand why he would want to go. 

The little green monster inside of me is telling me to say no.

He told me it'd be fine. That he owed Alex. For what?

But I cannot NOT let him go, right? I need to trust him. And I do. Should I let him go alone, though? If I went with him, will that make me look like an insecure and jealous bitch?

I am not making any sense.

---

October 25. 10:00 AM.

When Scott and I were having coffee earlier I told him he should go. I practically pushed him to go. He told me he wouldn't if it would make me uncomfortable.

I said I'd be fine.

I lied.

Of course I lied.

He asked me to come with him. 

I said I made plans to hang out with Kirstie. 

I lied. Again. I will wallow in my self-inflicted misery tomorrow night.

Just the thought of him and Alex being in the same room together is making me insanely jealous. I know he loves me. I KNOW. But I can be very irrational, especially when it comes to Scott.

I could make this all go away by telling him not to go. Or by going with him. However, either option doesn't feel right.

I'm a terrible person. And I hate this day already. Why did I even bring that up over breakfast? It's not even the day of the party!

---

October 26. 6:00 PM.

Scott's preparing for the party. Why does he have to put extra effort into dressing up? And why does he have to smell so good?

Okay, to be honest, Scott usually dresses that way when we're going out.

Ugh. Green is so not a good color on me.

I have tried counting 1 to 100. Now I've resorted to writing. I need another distraction or else I will jump him and he won't be able to leave.

I should start pretend preparing, too. You know, cause I was supposed to go out with Kitty tonight.

---

October 26. 8:30 PM.

Scott waited until after I finished my shower. I was still practically naked except for the towel wrapped around my hips when I walked out of the bathroom. He stood up when he saw me and started walking towards me, stopping when he was literally a few inches away.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me?" He asked, snaking his arms around my waist.

I put my hands behind the back of his neck. "You know I like to come with you," I replied, biting my lip. 

His eyes widened a little. "Is that your way of saying you want me to stay?"

Shut up, you little green monster. "Nope. Go have fun, babe."

"I wish you were going with me." He pulled me closer. "Can't I convince you to come?" He kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Mmmm..."

His lips moved to my jaw.

"Babe... You're going to be late."

He pulled away before letting out a sigh. "Okay. See you later, Mitchie." He gave me one last kiss on the lips.

"Later, babe."

He turned on his heel but I caught him by the arm.

"Not too much fun, okay?"

He smiled.

I let his hand go.

He left.

I chose to dress up in an oversized shirt and shorts. Then I grabbed the ice cream from the fridge and settled on the couch. 

I've been here for the past hour. Going a little crazy, might I add.

---

October 26. 10:30 PM.

Fuck social media. Scott hasn't posted anything but his friends did. 

Why did he have to take a photo with Alex's arms over his shoulder??? To be fair it was a group photo and Alex had his other arm around Ulisses but still.

Plus I saw a snap of Alex doing body shots off Tyler. I swear to god if Scott did that...

Breathe in, breathe out. I HATE MYSELF.

Time for tequila.

---

October 27. 2:00 AM.

I WANNA KILL SCOTT. I WANT TO WAKE HIM UP AND PUNCH HIM AND ASK HIM WTF HAPPENED.

HE WASN'T SOBER ENOUGH TO DRIVE HOME.

HIS FUCKING EX-BOYFRIEND HAD TO BRING HIM HOME. 

I OPEN THE DOOR TO TYLER AND ALEX CARRYING A PRACTICALLY PASSED OUT SCOTT. THEY BROUGHT HIM TO HIS ROOM. BUT BEFORE ALEX LEFT, HE HAD THIS APOLOGETIC LOOK ON HIS FACE AND ALL HE SAID WAS "I'M SORRY, MITCH." I WAS CONFUSED. I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO ASK WHAT HE WAS SORRY FOR BECAUSE HE IMMEDIATELY LEFT.

WHAT. THE. FUCKING. HELL.

AND THEN WHEN I TRIED TO TAKE OFF SCOTT'S CLOTHES HE SAID, "NO, ALEX." I TRIED TELLING HIM IT WAS ME BUT THEN HE SAID, "NO, NO... I WON'T TELL MITCH."

I WANT TO BREAK THINGS. HOLY SHIT.

I KNEW IT. MY GUT TOLD ME NO BUT I DIDN'T LISTEN.

---

A/N: Surprise! Two updates in 24 hours, yay! I haven't done that in a while. :) 

Twitter/Tumblr/Instagram/Kik/Tablo/Wattpad: evekatalbas.