19: Rather Be (Part 3)

"We're a thousand miles from comfort. We have traveled land and sea."

---

September 25. 10:00 PM.

We leave for our Asian tour tomorrow morning and I haven't packed. Well, I tried to earlier but Scott, being the child that he was, decided to hide a couple of my things. 

I'm excited! I haven't been to any of the countries we're visiting.

---

September 27. 8:00 AM.

Jet-lag sucks. It's the one thing I hate about going on tour. But hey, I welcome myself to Korea!

---

September 28. 12:15 AM.

Wow. That was an amazing show! Sooo many fans came to see us!

Now one of the best parts I like about going on tour - sharing a room with Scott. 

Speaking of, he just walked out of the shower. He's still dripping wet, the towel's hanging so low and

---

September 28. 7:00 AM.

Long day ahead. We're doing a couple more interviews and then we're flying to Singapore tonight.

Oh, I didn't get to finish my entry last night cause I was drooling over after-shower Scott and then he saw me and he climbed on top of me and he kind of threw away the iPad and he got me wet and yeah... basically why the entry was unfinished. 

He's up. Time for coffee!

---

September 28. 11:30 PM.

Touchdown Singapore. We're doing 3 shows here starting tomorrow night. I'm excited!

I should be sleeping soon but I still have to figure out a way to make space for myself. Scott fell alseep in his starfish position and has practically claimed the whole bed. Wrong move to have asked for a single king bed compared to our usual two queens.

---

October 1. 7:30 AM.

Good morning, October!

It's our last day in SG. Can't wait for the last leg of this tour!!!

---

October 2. 1:00 PM.

KON'NICHIWA, JAPAN! #LOVESIT

---

October 2. 11:30 PM.

I like nice bathrooms.

I like shower sex in nice bathrooms.

Too tired for details. Time to sleep and cuddle. Long day tomorrow.

---

October 5. 2:30 AM.

I am a little tipsy. Very tipsy? Maybe drunk. Ooops. Haha.

Went to a bar to celebrate after our last show. Downed a lot of shots, a couple of them off Scott's body. Yummy. GOD HE'S SO SEXY.

We laughed and danced. Drunk Scott was a fun dance partner. So much space around us and yet he danced so close to me. I hope I still remember how his hips grinded against my booty when I wake up tomorrow.

---

October 6. 8:00 AM.

Flying back home. Waiting to board.