About The Valentine Frenzy

Jack Mutetey looks forward to an office promotion before getting married to his long-term fiancee, Yenzo. But before becoming a manager, he must first implement a four-week curriculum change project in a village high school.

For a dude who hasn't travelled out of Joburg before now, going to a village school comes with many challenges, but he can't disappoint his bosses, otherwise he'll forfeit his promotion. Jack works hard to impress the principal and students, using his physical and mental abilities to ensure success.

But working hard is a distraction, female teachers, interns and schoolgirls won't let him walk away from their school just like that. Handsome and energetic teachers don't come around often.

When Jack refuses to fall for their tricks, he becomes their prime target for the fast approaching Valentine's Day. As the project draws to a close, problems spring up from left, right and center.

The dilemma that befalls Jack threatens his job promotion and even his life. What must he do?

-------------------------

This story is based on true life experiences. Student abuse have been a hot topic of late in South Africa. Many people point accusing fingers at teachers for abusing their students, but sometimes, in all honesty, the abuses are inspired by the students towards their teachers.

This story is dedicated to all male teachers who teach well while resisting the temptation to mess students up. It is also dedicated to female teachers who perform their duties repelling the urge to date their male students.

Teachers must remain mentors at all times and in all ways.

I hope you'll enjoy reading  this story  as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Keep Well and happy reading,

Lookman.