Chapter 14: Date / Dinner?

**ALLISON'S POV**

I look at guard and asked
"Why are we here?"

"Mr blake wanted to meet you" he said

Mr.blake why he wants to meet me in an hotel he could have meet me in his mansion?

I look at him confused and said "Okay" because I don't think he know anything else

Our car stopped, a guard open the car door for me. I look at him and politely said "Thank you"

The guards for other two cars also exited and took their position. we walk towards the entrance the guards are still following me and Mary is pushing Austin pram. As he was sleeping peacefully.

I saw a middle age men wearing black suit with two young lady following behind him. they both are wearing uniform. Walk towards us and stop.

"Welcome!! Miss Maxwell" he greeted with a small smile.

I nodded politely.

"Good evening!! I am Preston Crise. Manger of MB Kingdom hotels. I am here to escort you to Mr.Blake. Please follow me" He said.

As we walk inside the hotel I saw no one was there I look around it was mesmerizing I couldn't take my eyes of it was so beautiful the huge Chandelier, the lights, statue everything was so royal and perfect. I saw a board written 'PRIVATE AREA'

I could not take my eyes of from anything everything was so perfect and beautiful the celing is fabulous. Pattern decorated of them is amazing there are alot of statue which are very big. There is a big statue in middle which is of blue colour it looks like a blue Christmas tree. The flooring is very shiny and the marble are covered is different different kind of pattern. I am totally amazed.

We walk towards the elevator I was looking around looking

We walk towards the elevator I was looking around looking. Soaking my eyes in royalty. Hats off to the designers I couldn't take my eyes off anything.