Chapter 19: Good night Mr.blake

"Let's go back" Mason said in a deep voice to Allison who stood next to him.

Alison look back at the party and it was only Halfway through.

"But party still going on" Allison said With some hesitation

"It's ok" Mr.blake said in a assuring tone, and with his arm around her waist lead Allison out of the ballroom.

Throughout the party mason has always given strength to allison through his action and always stood beside her without living her side which is quite thoughtful.

In allisons life it's first time for her to be protagonist of the party. And stood side By side with the influential man like Mr.blake it's obvious for her to be nervous.

But she doesn't know the name Mr.Mason Blake is enough to let people Bow and frightened. He is the legend of Business and king of underworld.

They walkout of the ballroom with his strong arm around Allison waist, they walk through the corridor. The pair could still hear the music coming from the ballroom. Their is a guard stationed every corner wearing black suit. The corridor is well lit and decorated.

Allison could smell Mr.blake Cologne which is very masculine and strong.

Allison could feel the warmness of Mr.Blake palm on her waist through her dress.

Both walk slowly as Allison is secure in Mr.blake arm both are in their own thoughts.

Allison is overwhelmed, after he party and can feel the huge change in her life.
Never had she ever thought after facing the betrayal and seeing the harshness of other people. she couldn't trust anyone or accept kindness, but after today she felt that something has changed.

She felt assured about her future. That she has chosen the right path, the contract marriage might not be a bad thing.

She felt Mr blake's kindness and thoughtfulness towards her. And she will return the kindness by doing what she could do with utmost sincerity.

Although she is young and inexperienced but she knows that Mr.blake is the person who is at the top of food chart. She could see others respect towards him and fear to offend him.