Chapter 23 (Part 3) : Unconscious dependency

Walking out of the mansion followed by Liam while maid is getting Austin out of the car. 

Caleb and Liam approach them, Mr.blake lead Allison. 

After respectfully greeted them Caleb talk to Mr.blake and Allison look around the mansion, as she saw there is a beautiful garden in front of the huge mansion. 

As they walking in the mansion she look around and saw the mansion is huge and beautiful but it's cold. It doesn't contain liveliness. It make Allison little strange. 

Mr.blake warm hand placed on her waist as he lead her to the couch in the drawing room.

After looking at the interior of the mansion Allison find it very cold nothing warm. There is lack of homely feeling its very dark but beautiful. 

Allison and Mr.blake sat next to each other while next to them is Liam and Caleb took a seat on the opposite of them. 

Austin was lead by the maid to the room.

After a while Allison was holding a glass of juice talking with Liam on the other side Caleb and Mr.blake were discussing something in Italian. 

Liam suddenly stood up.

" You guys talk while I gave her a tour" Liam interrupted them.

Liam offer her his hand 

"Let's go, I will show you something interesting" He said. 

Allison turn her head and look at Mr.blake, she is unconsciously starting to depend on Mr.blake which she hasn't realised yet.

Mr.blake nodded. 

She took Liam hand and left with him.

Liam lead Allison showing the mansion, finally took her to the place that he wanted to show.

"This is the special thing in this mansion" He said and pointed outside the window. 

Allison look at Liam and walk forward to the window, after seeing the scene her mouth hang open. 

"This is" Allison was shock..

****

A/N

Read upto chapter 153 of Billionaire's wife on Patreon ( link in bio )

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy