Chapter 40: Want a child

After few day. In the after noon after lunch Mr blake ask Allison to change into swim suit. As he is going to take her for some experience.

Thinking about the swim suit when she went in the closet room a huge drawer was filled with it. there are many types of bikinis are placed in it. Some are very revealing only made of few straps.

She choose a few, less exposive and revealing ones and went to change. Looking at herself in the mirror she was very surprised and her face turn little hot.

Even though it is less revealing but on her figure it look very sexy. With her hourly glass figure, her uper body or the lower it doesn't fit in the swim suit and shows alot of skin. Barely hiding the main parts.

She hurriedly change into the next one with her red face. The second one is black in colour but look fancy. It looks great in comparison to the first one. although she look hot in it because of her beauty in it, but the colour and the thin straps pattern on the shoulder and in the back enhances the beauty of it.

Black contrast with her white skin her skin look more tender and smooth as butter and the straps and fine net on the stomach difine her hot figure, but not in vulgarity. she looks gorgeous.

She grab her hair tie and tied the pony tail and apply suns cream on the body. After wearing bath robe on her bikini, last time looking at herself in the mirror, she left the room.

When she reached downstairs. She saw Mr blake stood in the living room wearing robe with his back towards her and busy talking on the phone.

She walk towards him. When he notice her, he hung up the phone and turn around. he look at her. And they left the villa he lead her to the prepared mini car outside the villa.

The car drove them to the beautiful beach on the other side of the island. Along the way she saw the beautiful scenery of the island tall big coconut tree. Yellow sand, blue sky.

Mr blake's island is amazing. She was very impressed when she saw how tight secure the island has.with gaurds and many electronic equipments.
It's truly magnificent .

When they reached the beach ,there are few people waiting for them. Along with speed boat and other equipments.

Seeing the speed boat and othe thing she look at Mr blake, he saw her looking at him and lead her out of the car.

When they reached the location she realise the arrangements here about the thing they will do. And was pleasantly surprise and excited.

Mr blake gave signal to the people and they retreated.

When She turn and saw others have left .and Mr blake has taken off his bathrobe. And standing in his swimming trunk. Showing his godly figure.

With his wide and strong shoulder , his powerful muscles, his firm chest , his perfect eight pack abs, his long legs.

Her heart drumming loudly her face felt little hot she remove her gaze from him.

Looking around she find everyone has left only he and herself were left. she hesitate a little but her hand untie the knot of the robe she was wearing. And the robe slide her shoulder slowly.

Showing her graceful body in the clothes that makes her Beauty very lethal and seductive.

He saw her removing the robe with red face. The robe slowly slide down her body showing her graceful body in that small two piece Black bikini With thin straps and fine net. Her collor bone, her cleavage her small waist her beautiful white legs are in front of him.

It makes her look ever more sexy. Her perfect body was in the full view with just little hidden. that gave a sence of excitement to a men to explore.

Her white skin and small waist, shows through the fine net make any men want to hold it tightly in the graps of his palm. How lethal her beauty was she was ignorant of it.

His gaze turn deep. He took a deep breath and walk forward.

And came back after a short while. With a thin rug jacket. And handed her.

"Wear it " he said and his voice was some wat hoarse.

Looking at him questionly but she took it from his hand and wore it.

After that he took her whole afternoon to enjoy different kind of adventures and thing that she has never tried before.

Either it's under water diving or ridind speed boat or scouba diving and exploring many under water creatures.they tried many things and made her day memorable.

the bright spark of excitement in her eyes and the smile on her lips never fall off the whole day.the beating of hearts because of fear when she tried it and the happiness and excitement she felt after trying those things are amazing.

The next evening .......

*****
A/N:

Entire book 1 of Billionaire's wife is available on Patreon (Link in bio)

https://www.patreon.com/tomandjerrrryy