Chapter 12: Wedding planner

*Allison Pov*

After saying yes to Mr blake. I went to Austin's room. And Cardle him to my chest, I look at him. I am happy, I will be the mother of this kid, maybe not biologically but by my heart I know I can give him the love he deserves.

But what will happen when he grew up?? will he accepte me as his mother??, Or would he want his real mother???, Would he see me as his mother or just a nanny or stepmother??
I don't want to be a stepmother to my Austin I love him from the bottom of my heart more than his real mom, and I accept him as my own kid. i don't want him to think of me as his stepmother.

I look at him a mumble my doubts to him.

"Austin am doing a right thing?"

"Will you accept me as a mother?"

"Baby will I be able to handle all this?"

"Will I be able to act like Mr blake's wife?"

"Munchkin I am very nervous, I know baby you don't understand what I am saying but still?"

I look at his blue eyes filled with so much innocence. he doesn't know what I am talking about and my decision will effect his life also. But I will be a best mother I could for Austin, Yes!!
I have to do this. This is the right thing. I can't back out now.

I look at Austin who is now sleeping in my lap while I was having inner battle with my thoughts. I kiss his forehead
"I will be your mother munchkin and I promise I will always love you" I smile about thinking him calling me mom.

*Next day*

In the morning when I went to Austin's room a maid (mari)was already there I ask her what she is doing she inform me that Mr blake has appointed her as a helper for me to handle Austin.

Well that's very nice of him but I don't need any help. I told her that but she said that Mr blake has told her that I will be busy with the engagement and the wedding preparations so I will be needed a help.

 I told her that but she said that Mr blake has told her that I will be busy with the engagement and the wedding preparations so I will be needed a help

She help me with the Austin's bath and change his clothes she ask me to sit and not to do anything. but I can't sit and watch her do my job. so I did what I do daily and let her did other stuff.