Chapter 21: His arm around her waist

On the other side of the mansion in the huge study. Mason is sitting behind the desk. His eyes are very cold, completely different than he was with Allison. His speaking fluently in Russian to the person on the laptop in front of him.

His tone is very commanding, As he his doing video conference. The person on the other side is talking to Mr.Blake in very respectable tone, from the expression of him, one could see Mr.blake is very angry....

Allison went back to her room and saw Austin crawling on the soft carpet. In his lovely pushie, looking very adorable. He is crawling as he hold a toy in one hand. He babbles indiscriminately, shows that he is enjoying himself.

 He babbles indiscriminately, shows that he is enjoying himself

A soft smile appears on Allison's face, she walk to him. Seeing her coming towards him, Austin raise his arm towards her.

As he is saying to pick him up. She picked him up and spent some time in his room.

 She picked him up and spent some time in his room

After a while both Allison and Mason got ready. They both walk out of the mansion. Toward the parked car Mr.blake placed his hand on her waist and lead her to the car. As always there are few extra cars for the Guards in black clothes.

As the four big and black car drive. Mr.blake and Allison sat next to each other. Mason is doing some work in his laptop which is placed in front of him.
Allison look at him and shook her head in her heart. Mr.blake is too busy to even take a breath.

She look out of the window, the view and the scenery is so breathtaking, that she could not take her gaze away from it.

As the Blake mansion is out of the city and surrounded with huge forest. Its really a site to be hold. One can't help but admire the vast greenery and tall trees. As Allison is busy enjoying the view.

Mr.blake look up and saw her, his expression soften a bit. He went back to his work. They didn't talk to each other the entire way. They don't need to, as they both are comfortable in each other Company and there is a unrecognisable peace and comfort in their heart, and typing sound of Mr blake's on the background accompany them .

After a long drive which they spent peacefully. They reach their destination, which is a beach. Where the photoshoot is going to be held.

Allison didn't know but all the option that Catherine showed today, were all in Mr.blakes property.
Whichever theme she choose whether it's near or far with amazing views, were all owned by Mason Blake.