Chapter 6: Always Be Friends

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Asia: "Wh-Who is that?"Shoutaru: "Another Fallen Angel

Shoutaru: "Another Fallen Angel."
......................(Y/N) looks to see something around his neck, he takes a closer look to see a green jewel he is wearing as a necklace. The moment he saw that he remembers something Rias said......................
Rias 'flashback echo': "He even took the jewel in his Sacred Gear as a trophy and wears it as a necklace."
......................he gets angry as he activated his Sacred Gear and Asia hides behind him as he did......................
(Y/N): "You're Mirak aren't you?"
Mirak: "Well, you remember. Yes. I am Mirak, the strongest Fallen Angel ever."
Shoutaru: "How do you know him?"
(Y/N): "He killed my childhood friend Issei, and now that I'm looking at him it makes me want to kill him for what he's done."
Mirak: "So, you're friends with the guy who killed my love Raynare. Well, soon you will join him."
(Y/N): *guards Asia in a defensive position* "If you want her power, try and get it! *activates his Sacred Gear* You're going through me."
Mirak: *laughs evilly* "I'm not after her power, it was the reason Raynare was killed in the first place and I have no use for it. But, *looks at Shoutaru* you have an interesting power, putting that Stray Exorcist to near death. And for that, the power will be mine."
(Y/N): "SHOUTARU GET OUTTA HERE!"
......................he rushes at him getting ready to punch him. But, Mirak hits him with a mace and he launches into a wall.....................
Asia: "(Y/N)!" *runs to him*
Shoutaru: "No. *looks at Mirak angry* I won't let you hurt him! Mist, attack!"
......................the devil lion appeared again as it lunged at him, Mirak blocks it with his arm as he scratched his armor. But, Mirak grabbed Mist and throws him at Shouraru which knocks him out causing Mist to disappear......................
(Y/N): "SHOUTARU!"
Mirak: "Now then. *picks him up* Time for the ritual to begin!"
(Y/N): "MIRAK, YOU SON OF A BITCH! I'LL KILL YOU AND ALL OF YOU FALLEN ANGELS, YOU WILL SUFFER!"
Mirak: "Just try it."
......................he disappears and (Y/N) grunts in pain from the hit with the mace he had as Asia healed him, he sees the three chess pieces Shoutaru has on the ground in front of him. He picks them up and balls his hand into a fist making him want to save his friend......................

3rd P.O.V
Location-O.R.C Room

Rias: "He's a wandering Pawn?"
(Y/N): "Yes. Everything I told you is what he said, he despises the Fallen Angels for what they did."
Rias: "Interesting. Well, now that you have met Mirak and he knows about you which makes it a challenge for us now. But, (Y/N) *he looks at her* remember when I told you that my Evil Pieces have the same attributes as their chess characters?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. Wait, can the Pawn do something that the other pieces can't?"
Rias: "Yes. In this chess game, quite a bit. If a Pawn advances deep enough into the enemy's territory, it can be promoted to any other chess pieces besides the King."
(Y/N): "So, I can use and have the same powers from everyone except the King?"
Rias: "Yea, but only if the Master declares the place enemy territory. Say for example the Fallen One's church, Issei used Koneko's chess piece to defeat a Stray Exorcist."
(Y/N): "I see."
Akeno: "Sorry to interrupt, but we got a situation."
......................they arrive a church as Rias is miles away from it and (Y/N) appears next to it thanks to his Transportation Circle, outside the church three Fallen Angels appeared......................
Fallen Angel 1: "Well, look who's here. Lady Gremory and her misfits."
Fallen Angel 2: "Wait, where's the servant?"
Rias: "He's already at the church, he has his own transportation circle which he can use at his own will."
Fallen Angel 3: "Damn it, why does this happen every time? I am sick of being tricked by Devils."
Fallen Angel 2: "Well, that won't be a problem since Mirak is already there getting the power from that devil."
......................(Y/N) breaks through the door to see Mirak absorbing the power of Shoutaru, he looks in shock to see that and once he finished; Mirak looked at him......................
Kiba: "What do you mean? Doesn't a ritual need to happen?"
Fallen Angel 1: "Mirak learned a spell known as Soul Take, so he absorbs souls to become stronger. But, as a for that devil we brought here, his power will also be absorbed as well. And your little servant is screwed."
......................Mirak puts down Shoutaru as he held his necklace, he jumps back and (Y/N) runs to him to him......................
(Y/N): "Shoutaru."
Shoutaru: "You came."
(Y/N): "Don't worry buddy, you're gonna be okay.,
Shoutaru: "(Y/N), I'm glad you were my friend. So was Asia, you both game me happiness, and now I will be happy to know I got friends that care."
(Y/N): "Shoutaru?"
Shoutaru: "Goodbye my friend."
......................he closes his eyes and he stopped breathing, (Y/N) looked in horror seeing another one of his friends dead."
Mirak: *laughs evilly* "Bye bye wandering Servant, you'll join your master soon enough and now another servant will die tonight. And that, is you."
(Y/N): *summons Sacred Gear, stands up* "Mirak, I-I will- *looks at him as his eyes are gold with black around it* I will kill you myself."

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know, now with that said, see y'all next time.)