20 Onew: My Everything

//Requested by AnqelLoveHeart i hope you like thissss ^^// It feels like i haven't updated in forever, i'm so sorry since school started i had so much work piling up one after another but i will try my best to write whenever i'm free i know i have a lot of requests that i have not done but don't worry i will get to all of them soon 🙆❤️💕💓💫🌟✨💞💜  thanks for all the continuous support i appreciate all of it and i'll make sure to complete every one of your requests, i hope that you'll like this imagine because it tugged on my heart strings as i wrote this and almost teared up hahahha 😂😅 #20thimagine much loveeee 💘#⃣2⃣0⃣💘

Sofia:

“Hey babe” Onew walked from behind and kissed the top of my head “hey you” I replied him, focusing on my report that was due tomorrow “wanna have brunch together?” he wrapped his arms around my waist “no no no I can’t… I have to finish this” I patted his arm then went back to typing on my laptop “you’re always so busy” he whined and then rested his chin on the top of my head. “Why don’t you go on without me i don’t think I’m going to be able to finish anytime soon” I said blankly with my mind only focused on completing this report. “I don’t wanna eat alone” he cried but I didn’t hear him as my mind was occupied with the facts I was about to write into my report. “Sofia…” he started to whine again but only to get ignored once more, “okay okay onew five minutes give me just five minutes” I laughed and squirmed as he started to spam kisses onto my cheek and the top of my head so that he could get my attention “yay five minutes that’s all I’m giving you if not I’m dragging you out” he kissed my cheek once more before letting go and going to lie onto the couch next to me. He lied down on the sofa and faced me staring at me with puppy dog eyes persuading me to stop doing my report and eat with him instead, to be honest I was swayed but I needed to finish this report it was extremely important. I decided to ignore his sparkling bright eyes and concentrated on my work instead so I could quickly get over and done with it. I was in the zone and ideas started flowing from my head so I kept typing it down as the ideas came in, soon I heard Onew snoring I think he fell asleep while waiting for me to be done.

From the corner of my eye I saw that Onew had woken up as he sat up from his position and rubbed his eyes with some strands of his hair standing like a little boy who had just woken up from his afternoon nap. “Sofia-ah what time is it?” he mumbled “I don’t know look at the clock” I was still typing away. “Yah Sofia! It’s been 3 hours, it’s already 4 now” he shot up from the sofa standing beside me and ruffling his bed-hair “what? It’s already 4?!” I said not looking away from my laptop screen and continued to type which caused Onew to become angry. “Sofia…” he said blankly “what?” I mumbled “sofia-ah…” a sense of irritation was present in his tone which caught my attention “are you getting angry with me now?” I turned to look at him with an annoyed look not looking at the situation with his perspective in mind. “what do you think?” he folded his arms “what is it now, I didn’t even do anything wrong” I folded my arms as well before adding “what’s wrong with you today?” but I think my words only provoked him further. “what’s wrong with me?” he scoffed “unbelievable… what’s wrong with you?!” he stared at me with furious eyes sending a sense of fear through my body, he never lost his temper with me before. With others he normally would but this was the first time he ever got angry with me which frightened me. “Onew…” I clasped my hands together afraid of what might happen next “you only care about yourself, why can’t you spare a thought for me” he spoke without giving me a chance to explain myself “I’ve always supported you in everything you do, I took your side on everything even when you were wrong I still stood by your side, whatever you asked me not to do… I didn’t do even not following my dreams because you said that I should have a stable job and not to chase useless dreams and I listened. I gave up so much for you but yet… yet I don’t even get the same treatment from you.” His words cut me like a knife stabbing my heart, it hurt me to hear him say such words… it ripped me and tore me into half. “Onew...” I stood up wanting to defend myself “how could you say that when most of your words are empty promises? You’re not even putting yourself in my position now is that what you call supporting me?” I rolled my eyes and he scoffed “empty promises? This is really unbelievable, was me waiting outside your office late into the night to fetch you home called an empty promise? How about the time when I stayed with you all night not even getting a glimpse of sleep even though I had an important meeting the next day because you fell sick and was afraid to be alone, is that also an empty promise I made to you? If I didn’t support you would I be here right now waiting for you? How about you did you put yourself in my shoes?” he patted his chest where his heart was, every word that escaped from his lips was a shot into my heart, every word hit me hard because I knew they were all true but the words I had said… they were also true.