49 Jr: Crossroads (Pt.4)

Youngchae:

So I decided to go meet this anonymous admirer of mine, I couldn't help but feel like there was something special about this person. Feeling nervous I made my way to the field where the bleachers were as I held my own hands tight trying to get a grip, "this is it" i took a deep breath as I approached the bleachers, but before i could take another step someone pulled my wrist from behind and dragged me, "let me go!" you yelled not being able to see the face of the person pulling you away, "jinyoung?" you guessed by looking at his silhouette, "what are you doing? where are you dragging me to?" you followed him without struggling to pull away from him. Without answering you, he pulled you to the back of the bleachers and turned to face you, "don't meet him" he whispered with sad eyes. 

"Jinyoung...." you were at a loss for words, you didn't know how to react to him looking at you with such an expression, it was one you haven't seen before and it worried you greatly, "h-how did you know?" you asked, you guessed it was probably jaebum who leaked it even when you told him not to, "thats not important right now, please just promise me you won't meet him" he reached out to hold your shoulders with both of his hands making you look him in the eyes, "why?" you said in a whisper, "just don't" he didn't tell you the reason why but simply just told you not to. "Jinyoung you can't expect me to listen to you without an explanation" you pushed his hands off you and turned your back towards him and walked towards the bleachers, "youngchae!" Jinyoung pulled you to face him again, "alright i'll tell you, just don't go there" he tried to buy time as he took a long pause thinking about how to phrase it, "so are you telling me or not?" you grew impatient. "I know who the anonymous admirer is...." he confessed, "who?" you wanted answers but he was just not telling you who it was. "who is it jinyoung?" your voice started to become louder, "is that person so bad that you can't even tell me who it is? is the person some serial killer or playboy or murderer? why can't you tell me?" you were about to push him away but he told you the reality that stabbed you in the heart. "Its mark, mark's the anonymous admirer...."

"Who?" you wanted to hear him say it once more not believing the name you were hearing once more, "Youngchae don't meet him, he is just trying to get back with you" Jinyoung shook your shoulders trying to get you to come to your senses as you were just blankly staring at something as you were starting to blank out. "I don't know what you're talking about" you shook your head as you continued to walk towards the bleachers, "Youngchae!" he ran after you but it was too late as you saw Mark standing where the bleachers are holding a bunch of flowers. "Youngchae" Mark spoke as he walked towards you, "are you really the anon admirer?" your eyes were filled with tears, how could you fall back in love with the same person again, "I am..." he gulped, "how can it be...." you held your head and crouched to the floor, "no i don't believe you...."  you refused to believe and accept the reality of falling back into the love that broke you. "Youngchae!" Jinyoung ran towards you and held you, "are you okay youngchae?" he turned you around to face him, he looked into your eyes, "its me youngchae-ah, it's me jinyoung" he held you tightly making you fall into his embrace. 

"Who the hell are you?" Mark walked towards the both of you and pushed Jinyoung making him tumble backwards, "who are you to meddle with her life?" he approached Jinyoung as he tried to get up, "I'm jinyoung, does it matter who I am?" he pushed Mark, "It does! stop intervening with her affairs and stop being a pest" Mark continued to push Jinyoung and making him fall backwards once more, "stop it stop it!" you pushed Mark, "Youngchae...." he stared at you in disbelief, "what rights do you have to interfere with mine then? who are you to come back into my life and act like you care about me?" you screamed, "youngchae i told you it's not like that.... my mum forced me to leave-" "no i don't care what happened, what i know is that you left and never came back, i don't know what you were thinking when you came back but now the person in my life is no longer Mark Tuan" you cried, "Youngchae don't be like that, I know you're still angry but remember everything we had, everything we felt, all those times we spent together all those hardships we went through, you know you still love me and I know that because you fell for that anonymous admirer, you fell in love with me...." he reached out to wipe your tears.