27 Hongbin: Little Dancer

//Requested by Cutie Pie Twins on Quotev// i hope you like this little imagine i realised i focused on Ravi being the typical older brother hahhaha XD anyways please keep requesting much love hehe~

Angel:

“Noooo I’m not going in there” I hid behind the wall as my older brother Ravi kept pulling me to go into the dance practice room “why not? you promised that you were okay with coming to watch me practice when we left the house right?” “I did but you didn’t tell me the entire Vixx was going to be there” I tried my best to push him away as I stood firm on my ground “okay I might have left out a teeny weeny detail but it doesn’t matter does it?” he tried to reason with me but he realized that it wasn’t going to work “okay, okay how about this, you just go in later with the other trainees so they won’t notice you alright?” he laughed. Ravi really wanted to introduce his beloved sisters to the members of vixx as they were the two groups of people he treasured the most besides his fans so he was disappointed that you didn’t want them to know that you were his sister.

“Call” you made the deal with him, the thing was that you had a crush on Hongbin so just before going into the practice room Ravi told you that the rest of the members were inside and ready to meet you really freaked you out, how were you suppose to meet Hongbin without some preparation. “Come in soon alright I don’t want to file a missing person report” he laughed as he went into the room. “okay! you can do angel!” you prepped yourself up as you took in a deep breath and pushed open the door to see vixx practicing their new song ‘Error’ as they positioned themselves in front of the mirror. I saw Ravi gave me a little smile and I glared at him before I took I stood amongst the group of trainees that were dancing in a corner. I felt proud of my brother as they poured their hearts and soul into their dance practice seeing how much my brother had grown up made me beam in excitement.

Just then my best friends Hyoyeon and Sooyoung texted me asking where I was as they starting freaking out about me being able to meet my crush. “Yah stop it you two, it’s not like he’s going to talk to me or anything you’re gonna be disappointed” I smiled to myself as I hit the send button before slipping it back into my pocket. I realized that all the trainees were dancing and in order to blend in I started dancing. To be honest, dancing wasn’t my forte I was probably really good or really bad because the members of vixx started to notice me. “yah I don’t think I’ve seen her here before” Hyuk whispered to his hyungs as I heard Ravi start to crack up “yah what’s wrong with you why are you laughing?” N nudged him sending him strange looks as Ravi continued to laugh “don’t be mean I think her dancing is cute” Hongbin laughed trying to cover Ravi’s mouth to soften his laughter “I think we should go say hi to her” Hongbin started to make his way to me.

“Hi there, I’m Hongbin I haven’t seen you here before are you a new trainee?” he smiled a dimpled smile as I started to get nervous wondering what lie I should come up with eyeing Ravi for not even trying to help me get out of this situation. “Erm yes I just started training here today” I cleared my throat as Ravi’s laugh only got louder “I don’t think I got your name though” he continued to ask “my name? it’s Angel Kim” my face started to blush “that’s cute,” he smiled even wider “hey have I seen you somewhere before because you look kind of familiar…” he scratched his head wrecking his brains to recall where he had seen me before “yeah now that you said it she does look kind of familiar” Ken added “you look like someone we know…” Hyuk stared at me curiously “like… like… like…” N kept pressing it further “Ravi?” Leo meekly added as everyone snapped their fingers in unison. “yeah! You look like Ravi!” Hongbin smiled as he pulled me by my arm to stand next to Ravi “omg you two look exactly the same but Angel is definitely way prettier” Hongbin laughed. “Hyung you don’t look so handsome after standing next to Angel” Hyuk taunted “okay enough of this, guys meet my sister Angel, Angel meet the rest of vixx” Ravi couldn’t keep the secret anymore “wait what now?” Ken questioned “I know we said that you two looked alike but I think you’ve gone too far” “no I’m not joking Angel-ah please tell them they won’t believe me” he chuckled.

“Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Angel I’m Ravi’s younger sister please take care of me” I bowed slightly “omg is this even happening how could you be Ravi’s sister you look so cute” Hongbin started hugging me “yah hands off” Ravi swatted Hongbin’s hands away “anyway didn’t you say we looked exactly the same why are you saying something different now?” Ravi pouted in the corner. “after this do you maybe want to have dinner with me? I mean us yeah I mean us” Hongbin said as he held my hand “yah! no no no there is no way you two are going to go on a date together” Ravi said being the over-protective brother “and stop holding her hand omg” he swatted Hongbin’s hand again making everyone laugh. “What would you like to eat Angel-ah?” Hongbin held my hand again defying Ravi “hmmm… pasta sounds good” I blushed at his touch “yah are you two really doing this in front of me?!” Ravi raged as the rest of the members pulled him out “yah let them have a moment hyung” Hyuk chuckled pulling Ravi by his cheeks. “No don’t go out with him Angel-ah, Hongbin you ca-“ Leo closed the door behind him cutting Ravi off. “So how about we go get that pasta?” Hongbin winked as he swung our hands back and forth.