16 Sehun: Wolves

//Requested by Krayhun on quotev// im sorry it took so long forgive me~ hope your exam results are good! ☺️☺️💫💕 this is my first time writing from another person's perspective so i hope it's good! **and i'm so sorry Kris** 😩😫🔪 forgive me hhahahahha anyways XOXO~ much loveeee 🙈🙈💞💞

Sehun:
I was so in love with her, it was so much that just looking at her smile would make me feel full, her smile is one of the most beautiful most enchanting things I’ve ever seen. Even on the worse days just seeing her smiling just infects me and I would somehow start to smile along with her, it was so infectious and maybe it was because I was infatuated with her but I just know that she belongs with me that where she was, that was home and she was the one for me. But the thing is I couldn’t no matter how much I want her or what her to be by my side, It was just not possible because she belongs to Kris, they were so happy together and I don’t think I should be that person who breaks them up so viciously and in addition Kris hyung is someone I respect, whom I treat more than a brother well we are in the same pack and he is my pack leader along with Suho and it wasn’t right to hurt our relationship like this. “Just give her up Sehun-ah” Luhan hyung nudged me “if I could have I would have but I just can’t, she means a lot to me and my mind just wouldn’t forget her.” I sighed and put my head on the desk as I look over to the window seats where Dayana and Kris are seating, they were laughing and listening to music together happily, giving each other pecks every now and then. I just wished that she would see me that she would see that I can be everything that Kris is, I can be more than that I could love her more than that but there are so many obstacles before that would even be possible.
“Snap out of it, it’s time to go Suho says he wants us to gather at the hideout, the full moon is coming and we need to prepare.” Luhan dragged me out of the chair “Yah Hyung! I can stand on my own” I trailed behind me as the rest caught up with us “Yah Sehun-ah saw that you were looking at Dayana again, I think it’s time to end your one-sided love” Chanyeol and Baekhyun teased “why are you all doing this to me” I pouted “kris hyung will be so angry if he find out that you have a thing for his girl you should stop before he finds out or he’ll probably shred you” Kai laughed “I know but what can I do, I can’t give her up I think she might be the one for me” I got lost in my own thoughts once more. “Don’t be like that, you know you might end up being the one getting hurt” Luhan put his arm over my shoulder “no matter how much it hurts, you need to shelf those feelings you have for her, you know, I know and we all know that it won’t ever end well and besides for all you know Kris hyung might have already imprinted on her” Luhan added.
“Okay boys, grab yourselves each a chain we need to make sure that this chain is able to hold you back from breaking out of here. You all already know what might happen if we do, we could potentially hurt the innocent people wandering around or in their homes, we might even hurt each other or worst hurt the ones that we love because we can’t control ourselves” Suho said as he handed D.O and I each a chain. As Suho said that the only person that popped up into my mind was Dayana, I couldn’t imagine if I got out of these chains and hurt her, I wouldn’t know what I would do with myself I wouldn’t be able to live knowing I was the one that hurt her. “but will these be enough?” Tao asked as he helped me chain myself to the wall “that’s why we need to gather here to see if you can break through these chains, betas like Xiumin and Luhan probably need more because their stronger but you’ll never know you all might have evolved skills and strength.” Kris patted my shoulder before checking on the others. Tao chained me up and I pulled with all my strength “I think this is good” I tried once more “yup, this is enough to hold you back” Kris said as he passed us by.
“Sehun~ Sehun-ah” a warm voice called me and tapped my shoulder as I was lying on the desk. “Yeah? Oh Dayana!” I shot up as I saw her face “yes? Is there something that you need?” I asked as she chuckled at my nervousness “no, just wanted to ask you something” she smiled but there was something troubling her I could tell “go ahead” I smiled back “you’re close with Kris right, is there something going on with Kris?” a sad expression was present on her face “no why would there be anything” I lied, it was just that Kris was busy preparing for the full moon so he couldn’t spend as much time with her as he used to “it’s just that, he seems busy and all… and he gets angry easily I don’t know just forget me, I’m being stupid” she turned around to go back to her seat but I held onto her arm “I won’t forget it I mean you’re not being stupid” I said flustered, I felt bad that our problems were affecting her and it was getting to her, it was normal that wolves would get angry easily and more irritable because of the full moon, the effect of the full moon was starting to take over. “Thanks Sehun but I think I shouldn’t pry anymore, if he wanted to tell me he would have already done so, I guess I’m just not that important to him that’s all” she faked a smile which broke my heart I wanted to hold her so badly… to comfort her to ease her heart aches… “it’s not like that Dayana… it’s just really complicated and he just doesn’t want you to get hurt” I tried to ease her burden with a smile “thanks hunnie, you’re a good friend but there are some things that even your smile can fix, sometimes its better if we left it alone” she pinched my cheeks with a grin. “I missed that smile of yours” she said as she went back to her seat “I missed you too” I mumbled under my breath so she couldn’t hear even though I wished she did.
Dayana and I were good friends almost best friends, we used to spend a lot of time with each other but then a wolf bit me and everything changed. My relationship with my parents, my friends especially with Dayana changed because we friends that shared every bit of our personal lives and now I was keeping the biggest secret from her and the guilt was eating me alive. Then I met Kris and Suho and they took me into their pack then I met the rest of the pack, they were just like me normal teens that had ordinary lives that changed overnight due to a bite. But because of that bite, we were bonded and we became brothers by blood, by wolf’s blood and when everything started to become better I found out that Kris and Dayana was going out. Since that day, we never talked because we were drifting apart and things weren’t the same as before but now I know that she still turned to me for help was a sign that our 10 year friendship wasn’t tossed down the drain.
The day of the full moon was here and I was worried, this is the first full moon for me so I didn’t know what to expect but I could feel the full moon taking its toll on me, I could feel that I was losing control of myself like I wasn’t able to pick up the pencil or hold my phone properly and Luhan kept covering my eyes because he said I was turning without me knowing which meant that my eyes changed colour. It was hard and I started to worry about Dayana, what if I do get loose from my chains and hurt her that was a big worry for me. “Sehun let’s go now” Chanyeol rushed me out of the classroom so I would be away from other people “it’s your first full moon means the effect that the full moon has on you would be ten times stronger than it usually is, so I need to get we need to get you out of here” Suho found us and we headed to the hideout. Suho said that the trick was to make yourself very weak before the full moon so that it lowers the chances of getting out, other’s decide to drink wolf’s bane which was something that is used to kill wolves but not drink so much until it would kill you, just enough for you to heal, I tried it once and it was undrinkable it was like swallowing a gallon of oil down. We heard that other packs beat each other up to deplete each other’s energy but this was dangerous considering the fact that wolves are at their strongest at this period of time. So we decided to choose the least dangerous and torturous way which was to not eat so we would have little energy to even move.
It was already 6 in the evening which means it’s going to turn dark soon which made me really anxious. Kris hyung started to chain me up first, he wrapped the first chain around my shoulders then criss-crossing it around my chest then locking it at my waist, the next few chains were for my legs and arms, these chains were so heavy that one could even barely move then lastly Kris cuffed my hands onto the chains that were bolted into the walls. “that should be enough right?” hyung asked and I nodded “I hope so, this is twice the number then the previous meeting’s “well we need to be prepared because when its full moon, none of us can help you so it’s better to be safe than sorry” he grinned and went to help the others with their heavy chains. I continued to sit there not able to move as I looked across the room to see Kai and it was also his first full moon, he looked so troubled. “you okay?” I asked and he nodded “just nervous that’s all” I looked around and everyone I cared about was being chained up and at times like these I wonder why were we the ones that got bitten, we would be leading normal lives right now catching the latest movies with friends and going on dates with the girl that we liked not being chained up here with the potential of possibility killing people. “10 minutes to full moon!” Lay looked at his watch and shouted “ok guys hurry up there’s not much time left” Suho and Kris rushed us doing a double check on everyone before going to chain themselves up. “5 minutes!” Lay counted down and the full moon was starting to affect Kai.
“Kris!” D.O shouted who was sitting next to Kai “his eyes are changing colour!” Kris shot up and untangled himself from the chains to check on Kai who was moving furiously trying to get out of the chains “don’t come near me hyung, I can’t control myself” Kai shouted, he was struggling to control himself as we saw that the colour of his eye kept changing from red to brown and then back to red which meant that the full moon had taken over. “I need to put another chain around you” Kris grabbed one of the chains from the duffel bag and chained Kai down “control yourself Kai, there’s still time why are you already changing” “1 minute!” Kris fumbled around before the time was up “Hyung your eyes!” Baekhyun shouted “I’m controlling myself, but I need to help Kai first” We were all worried because we could see that Kris hyung was struggling “lemme help you!” Suho shouted “no stay there, I don’t want any of you to get hurt”. “Ahhhhhhhhh” Kris shouted in pain we could see that his claws grew “hyung!” Tao shouted as Kris shouted and grimaced in pain because of the transformation, he clenched his fist which made the claws dig into his skin so that he could gain control over the full moon but it didn’t work, his canine fang’s also grew and he was clearing already changing into a wolf. Thank goodness that Kris managed to chain Kai up and now Kai couldn’t get out but unfortunately he couldn’t save himself in time, Kris had already changed into a wolf, paws clawing into the ground, eyes red with hunger and fangs ready for the kill “where are you going Kris!” I shouted as he sprinted out of the hideout and heard a girl scream. Dayana… “No Kris it’s Dayana!” I struggled to come out of the heavy chains and failed “Sehun what are you doing” Luhan hyung yelled at me and I continued to struggle, I could feel that I’m changing because there was so much adrenaline running through my veins and the sudden strength that I had. I finally broke one of the chains and I heard her scream once more “I need to save her” I mumbled to myself and finally broke free. “Don’t you’re gonna get her killed” D.O shouted “but if I don’t she will be killed” I said and ran off.
“Dayana! Kris!” I scanned around and then tried to sniff for their scent and found traces of blood instead. No this can’t be happening… “Dayana!” I took a whiff of her sweet warm scent that was now stained with the scent of her blood and ran towards the right. Our hideout was deep into the forest and there were a lot of places to hide I hope she finds somewhere to hide before hyung finds her, “ugh!” I felt my head pound as I fell onto my knees, I was changing “no control it Sehun you need to save her!” I yelled clenching my fists and gritting my teeth trying to hold back the transformation as I ran urgently looking for them both. I pushed through the branches and picked up the pace knowing I couldn’t hold back the wolf any longer then I saw Dayana crouching on the floor backing up, tears flowing down and Wolf Kris stepping closer and closer towards her, there was so much fear in her eyes as her back hit the back of the tree and Kris cornering her with vicious eyes eager to tear her apart. “Kris… it’s me Dayana, know this isn’t the real you please…” she cried “how did she know?” I thought to myself as I saw the dog tag necklace hanging from his neck that she bought for him with both of their names engraved on it and I ran to protect her from Kris. He growled at me to get away as he has claimed it as his territory but I wouldn’t budge, “Sehun…” Dayana gripped onto my shirt “it’s okay I’m here” I said with my eyes changing colour “your eyes!” she shrieked “I know I’m fighting it I can’t let hyung hurt you” I turned back my head towards Kris whose eyes were now glowing red which meant that the wolf has fully taken over. “Hyung it’s me Sehun, I don’t want to fight you please” I grit my teeth harder but I couldn’t hold it any longer as he pounced to attack me which triggered my transformation.
I bit the back of his neck as his fangs dug into my legs causing me to fall on all four of my paws, I couldn’t recognize anything and started to attack the nearest thing I could see, everything was red and my mind was blank urging me to kill. I lost all control over my body to the deadly full moon wolf as I walked in front of a girl growling with the thirst for blood, ready to attack her when she cried out “Sehun I know you’re in there, fight it don’t give in to the wolf, listen to my voice and find your way out of there, Sehun please… it’s me Dayana!” she cried loudly. Dayana… Dayana…. Then it all came back to me, I was going to hurt Dayana and I tried to fight it. “I love you Sehun… please…” the tears she held back was now flowing down her face endlessly. She loves me… I grit my teeth and tried to fight the overpowering wolf that was in me. I need to save her… She needs me… “it’s me Sehun, it’s me… Dayana” she cried once more as her voice echoed through my head, her voice  gave me strength to pull through but Kris started to attack her. “Dayana!” I growled in my mind and fought the wolf within me, I pounced onto him before he got to her and clawed him but Kris counterattacked. “Sehun!” I heard Dayana scream in fear. Kris started to pull to tear my leg apart with his wolf fangs still deep into my leg as I growled in pain before getting up and biting his hind leg, as his leg collapsed I bit his neck and flung him towards a nearby tree causing a loud thud sound with the impact. Kris whined and got up as he ran towards Dayana causing her to scream, I sprinted towards him and flung him once more, Kris pulled himself up and limped towards me growling eyes red with anger and mouth almost foaming with the desire to rip my head off, then I knew… Kris was nowhere to be seen as I looked into the eyes of this alpha. As he pounced onto me, teeth sunk into my neck as he started to pull yanking fur out and trying to rip my head off, I winced and growled struggling to move as Dayana shouted and hit Kris with a sharp rock causing him to fall onto the ground. “Sehun-ah” she cried and came to sit next to me, my wolf body was lying on the soil unable to move as she ran her fingers through my fur and caressed the top of my head “I’m so sorry” she leaned down and rested her head on my body as her tears fell, damping my fur. Everything started to become fuzzy and the sound of Dayana crying was fading as I passed out my lids shutting tight. “Sehun-ah!” Dayana shouted holding me close to her heart.
The sunlight beamed and rays hit my lids forcing me to open my eyes as I looked around, where was I? I lifted up my hands to rub my eyes “my hands” I flipped my hands and realized I’ve changed back, “Dayana…” I tried to get up but pain shot through my neck and legs so I fell back onto the white sheets. “urghhh” I winced in pain as I brought my hand to the back of my neck to massage the pain away but felt a soft white fabric patch on it, I lifted up the covered to see that my leg was bandaged up, blood staining the cloth. “I see you’ve finally woken up” she laughed as she walked into the room carrying a tray “Dayana…” I tried to get up to hug her forgotten about the pain but fell back down as the pain ate into me. “Lie down, the wounds are really deep, moving will only hurt you more” she smiled and kissed my forehead lying me down on the bed. “You’re okay…” I looked into her hazel eyes and reached my hand out to touch her silky skin “I’m fine but you’re not” she held my hand closer to her face “did you get frightened?” I asked as she nodded “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you” I moved my fingers to caress her face “I understand, you didn’t want me to be involved in all this but you should have told me, after all I’m your best friend you shouldn’t keep things like being a wolf from me. But I’m sorry for getting you hurt, I was curious so I followed you all to the forest.” She said will sorrowful eyes as she sobbed looking at my beaten-up face, she moved her hands to trace every cut and wound eminent on my face. “it’s all my fault and now Kris is gone and it’s all my fault too…” “no don’t say that, Kris didn’t die because of you” I pulled her onto my chest as she sobbed “Kris hyung... he would’ve done the same and I’m sure wherever he is, he’s blaming himself too and he’s hurting just like we both are right now. He’ll be blaming himself and hating himself for ever wanting to hurt you or did hurt you so don’t ever say that it’s your fault and as for me… “ I gulped before continuing “i’ll do anything for you Dayana… anything as long as it means that you wouldn’t get hurt, I don’t mind even breaking all my bones so that you’ll be fine… I’m honoured to get beaten-up for you so don’t ever say that it’s your fault because it isn’t…” I kissed the top of her head “I blame myself” “why?” “remember when you said you loved me… well I blamed myself for loving you too” I said as she raised her head up from my shirt. “Sehun…” her pupils wavering “I love you Dayana… I know you’re hurting because hyung is gone and I know you might just treat me as your best friend but I love you, so much that I don’t think I can keep it in any longer. Hearing your voice made me gain strength to fight the wolf in me, that is how much you mean to me, how much I love you. It’s you Dayana… only you” my voice trailed off as I leaned in closer. “Sehun-ah” her tears fell as she started to lean in too, both of lips met and melted against each other’s as she wrapped her arms around my neck causing me to break from the kiss and groan in pain “owwww” “oh my god I forgot hunnie…” she gasped and pulled me to sit up to help me adjust the patch as she laughed “I love you Sehun” she leaned in and gave me another kiss “you’re the one I love.”