25 Kris: You're My Style

//Dedicated to Arley. Oliva on Quotev// Sorry i kinda switched it a little from pocket to hand and i don't know what spanish swearing words so i hope this works for you XD i hope you liked it even though its a little short hahaha i cant imagine if this really happened to me i think i would lose my mind hahahaha :) XOXO~

Arlette

“Where is she… that girl…” I sighed in annoyance as I tugged along my luggage scanning the crowd for my friend “she was supposed to be here an hour ago” I mumbled to myself, I was at JFK Airport returning from Ecuador waiting for my friend to pick me up. I was trying to fish out my phone from my pocket as a large crowd of girls swarmed over almost knocking the phone out of my hands “thank god” I tightly gripped onto my phone as I dialled my friend’s number. I could hear from the other line that it was ringing but when she finally picked up the girls that swarmed over started screaming “hello? Hello?!” I yelled not being able to even hear myself “Omg it’s Exo!” the girls started screaming I swore that I was going deaf “Kris you’re so handsome” “Sehun please marry me!” “Chanyeollie~!” “Kaisoo!” the girls then started running pulling me along with them “what the hell let me out stop pushing me!” I tried to push my way out but I just got pull further into the crowd of fan-girls. “Chen I love you!” the girl next to me yelled in my ear and I glared at her so she would stop screaming.

The number of girls that were pushing me agitated me causing me to swear loudly in Spanish as everyone stared at me “sorry so sorry” I said embarrassed that so many people heard. “Move it” the fan-girls pushed me over with their large signboards and I fell hard onto the floor that made everyone turn but then they ignored me and continued to scream for Exo’s attention. “ugh I’m never getting out of here… of all days Exo had to come today as well” I sighed as I continued to sit on the floor losing all hope of finding my friend and unconsciously started to pout feeling exhausted from trying to get out of the crowd of fan-girls. “Sorry Sorry excuse me, sorry” a deep toned voice pushed his way through the crowd and all the fan-girls just moved aside feeling guilty about pushing me to the ground “here” he put out his large hand in front of me to help me get up “are you hurt?” I looked up to see Kris, at that moment I felt like I was losing my mind “K-Kris?” he smiled and squatted down on the floor and brushed the dirt off my knee-caps “does it hurt? It seemed like they pushed you very hard” he smiled his gummy smile showing off his set of pearlie whites as the girls that pushed me ran away hoping Kris wouldn’t see their faces. “N-No No it doesn’t hurt” I grabbed his hand and he held me up, the blood started rushing to my face “what’s your name?” “It’s Arlette” “That’s a pretty name, Arlette next time don’t stand in the middle so they can’t push you alright?” he patted my head and smiled as I obediently nodded my head “okay” “bye Arlette” he waved as he went back to reunite with the rest of his members “bye” i waved back at him before recalling what had just happened… did Kris just talk to me? I started smiling to myself and then felt something in my hand so I unclenched my fist. It was a slip of paper that wrote “Hello it’s Kris~ I think you’re really cute so I think we should go out some time this is the part where I say some cheesy pick-up line right so here it goes chicken may not be my style but you definitely are, call me maybe?” I smiled at the cute note that Kris slipped into my hand as he helped me up. The slip of paper also had his number on it as I held it to my chest “I can’t believe what just happened I need to tell my friend all about this” I quickly dialled her number once more “yah where are you and omg you won’t believe what just happened” you squealed.