[ 2.05 ] - Primary: We meet again

Start from the beginning

Ryon, I applaud you. I vote you as the next heir of the A'lette food chain!

Changing the subject with a smile, Ryon tells me, "If ever you want to get away from others during break, the salon is the perfect place to go to. The students who are exempt from the list are not allowed in no matter the circumstance, but if you want complete peace, wait in the salon for me, then I'll take you to the garden."

After leading me around the primary section, he finally drops me off at my home room class. He gently pats my head and whispers a quick farewell before walking towards the left side of the primary section in which he was soon to be transferred to the intermediate section the following year.

Once my cousin disappeared from my sight completely, I let out a sigh and walked into my classroom. The class was filled with chattering children that were clustered into their own little groups of four to five people per. That was except for the two boys who stood isolated from the rest, though I didn't pay much attention.

I was unsure of what to do and where to sit as I had missed the first day of school. I did not want to mistakenly sit in another's desk, nor did I want to bother anyone so I, as quietly as I had come in, went back out of the room to wait for the teacher.

It took about five minutes or so before the teacher arrived, becoming shocked at my gaze shot at him with question. With a slight cough to cover his sudden fright, he knelt down to eye level and asked, "Young Miss, are you lost?"

I blinked, then shook my head. "I'm not lost. Are you Sir Wanfiel?"

"Yes, I am." He gave a kind smile before asking me in return, "Judging by your appearance, are you perhaps Miss Ryenne Atstelli?"

"I am. It is nice to meet you, Sir Wanfiel. I should apologize for not being able to attend the first day." I politely bowed, to which he quickly stopped me.

"There is no need to apologize, Ryenne." I paused and looked up at him before slightly nodding.

"Now, shall we go in and meet your classmates?" Although he gave a suggestion, I already knew that I could only respond one way, which was with a nod.

Sliding the classroom door open, Sir Wanfiel appeared before the children who were now all quietly seated at their respective desks.

"Good morning, class!" Like he did with me, he smiled brightly to the children as he greeted them cheerfully.

"Good morning, Sir Wanfiel!" The children energetically greeted him back. It was quite noticeable that some of the girls looked to be shy at the sight of him, which I suppose is to be expected. I remembered Ryun mentioned to me that Sir Wanfiel was known to be the first love of many young girls at school as he was both handsome and kind, though his thoughts that I'd also be sucked in is quite far fetched.

"Remember when I said one of our classmates was not able to make it yesterday?" There was a slight pause before he continued. "Well, I would like you all to meet her."

Sir Wanfiel then turned his direction towards me and gestured for me to come in. With a whisper, he instructs, "Go ahead and introduce yourself."

Standing at the front of the class, all of the attention of the students came onto me. I subconsciously sucked in a nervous breath as dozens of curious eyes blinked at me.

"Nice to meet you all, my name is Ryenne Atstelli."

It was dead silent. I suppose they are not interested, but that is fine by me. I lived with my quiet grandmother for a few years so this will be nothing.

"Now that you have introduced yourself, you may sit besides Xael." Sir Wanfiel points towards the raven haired boy who sat at the very front of the class in the second seat. With a slight nod of the head, I made my way over to the empty seat and sat down. After a moment, I felt Xael's eyes on me, probably from curiosity or maybe familiarity. I turn towards him and in return, I also stare at him. His irises were deep and bottomless like the abyss. Only one word could describe them—Scary.

Although I felt intimidated by his gaze, I did not falter and only gave a small, polite smile before turning my attention back to the front.

Mister second lead, we meet again.

2 April x025

4.11.2019