[ 4.02 ] - High School: No stopping until we finish!

High School: No stopping until we finish!

[ 4.02 ]

R Y E N N E A T S T E L L I

Year 16

"What are you doing, Ryn?"

I slightly jumped from my seat, looking up from the book that was keeping me occupied while I waited for my desserts to arrive.

"Oh, you guys are here? Who won the game?" I asked, setting my book aside. I gestured for them to sit down, Xael besides me while Litheon sat across from us, a triumphant smirk gracing his face.

"Take a guess."

Internally, I rolled my eyes at how ridiculous Litheon was behaving. However, I didn't speak anything of it and instead decided to play along.

I faked a gasp, covering my mouth in shock. "Did you actually lose to Xael? That's so embarrassing for you."

Litheon rolled his eyes at me while Xael stared at me with great offense.

"You're not funny." Litheon comments, causing me to purse my lips and scrunch up my nose, sending a glare his way.

"Anyways," I start to change the topic as I glance over to the waitress wheeling over a cart filled with cakes and pastries. "You two came just in time! Help me taste test these."

As our table filled with desserts, I could see Xael's right eye begin to twitch, his mouth slightly open from the horror. Turning to Litheon's side, he too had his mouth open, however I could see the twinkles in his eyes as he eyed the desserts, as if he was deciding on which to start on first.

"No stopping until we finish!" I declared, snatching the strawberry mousse cake and taking a bite out of it before anyone else could.

"Yes, ma'am!" Litheon exclaimed before following suit in my actions and taking a bite out of the chocolate croissant.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Xael heaving a small sigh before picking up a lime tart and tasting it, his demeanor much more proper and elegant than Litheon and mine, likely due to his lack of enthusiasm.

Though he wasn't the biggest fan of sweets, I appreciate his efforts. What a good friend. Truly irreplaceable.

19 March x033

Author's note:
Basically a filler episode.
It was short but I hope you enjoyed it!
Lowkey kind of stressed honestly. I have to choose classes for college but I have no idea what to choose. I'm scared of life! I'm scared to move out T-T

Question:
Any music suggestions?

Discord:
https://discord.gg/Qz5XJP2mPc
(link also in bio)

18.7.2021