help me pt1

Yall I'm not ok

So my little sister got in trouble at school yesterday(just know we just moved to the school this week).this boy in her class had hit her so she had hit him back.and I guess he told on her and the teacher told the principal.so when she got home she had told me very thing that had happen.like when she door she was already talking telling me what happened.

So she wanted to tell my stepmother what happened before the principal called so she can explain what happened.y'all know adults be over exaggerating.so she tried to call but they had took her phone away so she couldn't call them.so like twenty minutes later my step mom had called on my step sisters tablet and she had asked my sister to explain what happened

But as she was explaining I was listening and my step mom would not let her talk LIKE AT ALL. Every time she would try to say something she would get cut off or told that she was lying.

So like after TWO MINUTES of a conversation my stepmother had already came to the conclusion that she was lying.and I was just sitting there watching my sister try to prove her self LITERALLY BAWLING HER EYES OUT. So my step mom hung up and told my dad.

My step mom knows my dad is very strict a d she uses this as a treat every time we get in trouble.

So when my step mom got home she was asking her all these questions and she had asked her why she didn't call her to tell her what happend. SHE DIDN'T CALL BECAUSE YOU TOOK HER PHONE AWAY A WEEK AGO FOR HAVING BAD GRADES. So my sister was still trying to explain her self but she just wouldn't listen to her.

So my step mom made her clean the whole house and then go to bed so my dad can deal with her in the morning.but as she was cleaning my step mom was threatening her and just calling out every small mistake she made.

So the next day (which is today) comes.my dad is home (he works till 2am). But he wasn't up when I was because me and my other sister went to this Korean festival with my step sis(that's a while other update) so when we got back we were in some type of trouble because of something that happened at the festival.But I had got some stuff for my sis and I went to give it to her.So I went down stairs spot talk to her.

I had asked her if she had got in trouble and......(what I'm about to write is very....I don't even know how to explain it just beware)

.

.

.

So she had told me that she had to do these squats for three hours (basically until my dad told her to stop). Then he had asked her to give him her backpack.......(just know that these dots are me trying to explain it without crying.I'm basically trying to get my shit together.)So she gave him her back pack and he saw her grades and they aren't so good(that's also another update) and she told me that......she was making her do the squats and every time she messed up he either hit her with a belt of punched her(if I mess up on spelling it's because if the tears in my eyes).she also told me that he hit her so hard that her face and thighs were bleeding.he even punched a hole in the wall.

When she told me this I just burst into tears and the worst part was that she told me to stop crying so she wouldn't get in trouble

AND HE JUST SAT HERE AND PRETENDED THAT NOTHING HAPPENED.HOW CAN A MAN CALL THEM SELF A FATHER AFTER DOING SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

it just hurts me because my sisters are MY WHOLE WORLD.I love them so much that I don't even know what to do when their upset.and everyone knows this because every time they get in trouble I cry.I just can believe she had to go through that for something that isn't even her fault

And the thing is my dad and step mom are really nice and caring .like they really are the best and I'm not just saying that.they stick up for their kids and love them but....this is the most evil thing I've ever heard and I'm actually ashamed to call him my father.

WHAT MAN PUNCHED HIS OWN DAUGHTER

I just .......

I can't

I just wanted to tell you guys this because I feel I can trust you guys with my life issues more than an adult because they act like they have never been kids before.funny but fucked up on a whole nother level