the ned fic

Need wakes up to the sound of the pool being filled. Noticing the smell the of chlorine he pokes his head around the corner to see a man with waxed legs dumping a tank of chlorine in the water. Another man with a bucket hat arrives in a truck. Ned only recognizes the first man as Tyler, the singer of 21 airplanes.

"Hey Tyler," the bucket hat man says, "why do we need this much chlorine?"

Tyler opens another tank. "For Ned."

Bucket hat man shakes his head. "I don't think Ned is real."

"NED IS REAL!!" Tyler stomps his foot and starts to cry. "He's soft and tiny and I love him!"

Bucket hat man doesn't respond; his friend seems to have gone insane. He gets back into the truck.

"Well, I'm leaving. This is stupid."

"YOURE STUPID!" Tyler cries. As bucket hat man pulls away with the truck, Tyler sits defeatedly onto the ground. Ned decides to cheer him up.

He slowly approached Tyler, who was now coughing from the chlorine. Ned was tempted to jump into the pool but he was focused on the sad singer.

Ned placed a paw on Tyler's hand. He notices again his beautifully waxed legs, shining in the afternoon sunlight.

Tyler jumps from the sudden warmth of Ned's hand. He turns to look at him, smiling as he tries to hide his tears.

"I knew you would come out," he sniffled.

Ned hugs Tyler's arm, breathing in the strong smell clinging to his shirt: chlorine. It seems Tyler really wanted to attract Ned. And boy, was Ned attracted. Tyler held a foam cup up to Ned's mouth, letting him drink the chlorine from it. An overwhelming feeling of arousal grew inside of him; chlorine had never made him feel this happy before. Maybe it's because Tyler was forcing most of it down his tight little throat

Ned had no idea what was going on. All he knew was that he choking on the substance, but he loved it. Tyler watched as ned struggled to take all the chlorine in his mouth

"Well, what a good boy," he chuckled, stroking Ned's head with his free hand.

When the chlorine was gone, Ned knew he wanted something else to replace the emptiness in his mouth. Tyler shifted his body so he could wrap his smooth legs around his tiny figure. He then unzipped his pants and letting his massive erection escape and rest on Ned's head. Just between his horns.

Ned immediately knew he wanted it inside his mouth.

He gazed as the throbbing cock, letting his eyes widened in hunger. He reached up with his paw to stroke it, causing Tyler's head to fall back as he moaned.

"Ned, I want to shove this down your cute little throat...." Tyler mumbles. He then pours chlorine on his cock, ignoring the stinging from the chemical.

Ned licks his lips; he can't wait to sick the chlorine off.

He opens his mouth wide and forces Tyler's cock inside

Ned let's Tyler's cock slam into the back of his throat as it forces it's way down. Although he is enjoying the experience, he feels as if it's not enough. Tyler pants, grabbing the little figure by the horns and basically fucking his mouth. Ned can't do anything but let out a muffled squeal of delight as the chlorine-soaked cock destroys his tight throat.

Tyler can't hold it in anymore, and as Ned's tiny tongue furiously slides along his cock, he feels something warm and sticky burst into his mouth and drip down his fluffy chin. Tyler moans loudly, his body trembling.who knew the little guy had such a good mouth?

As Ned enjoys the taste of Tyler's bandito juice, he is turned around

"What is he doing now?" Ned wonders

Tyler bends the little figure over. "Prepare for my bandito dick," he chuckles.

Ned feels something large enter his tiny asshole, stretching it out causing him to squeal in both pain and pleasure.

Then he begins to thrust.

Ned quickly became flustered from the warm hand that gripped his waist. The feeling of Tyler's bandito cock pounding his poor asshole was making him let out high pitched moans, turning onto the man with the pretty waxed legs even more.

Listening to Tyler's hot bandito grunts, Ned was sure they were going to go on for a while. His tiny asshole would be tiny no more. He would feel like a deflated balloon in the morning, but he felt like it was worth every second.

They were so distracted by the pleasure that they didn't notice the truck pull back up in front of the gate.

"Hey Tyler, have you seen my-" bucket hat man stopped speaking and gagged at the scene in front of him.

Tyler froze. "Uh... So do you believe he's real now?"

Ned was embarrassed, but he didn't want to move. He was feeling too hot and happy to retreat back into his little shelter.

"Tyler.... You can't do that to an animal." Bucket hat man looked extremely disappointed. But at the same time, he looked like he was enjoying the sight...

"I'm sorry dude. I couldn't help myself he just has such a nice fluffy ass!"

Bucket hat man scratches the back of his head. He nervously looks down at his feet, then back at the other two, still in the intimate position. He sighs and begins to tug his pants.

"Mind if I join you?"

The bucket hat man pulls his pants off, and when Ned looks up, he said s happy to see another erect bandito cock. Tyler continues destroying Ned's ass while bucket hat man sits down, letting Ned give him the succ.

It's probably a little weird to have such a tiny figure in between them, but they don't seem to mind at all. All they want is to see Ned's little whole filled with bandito juices.

Ned squeals as he struggles to take two large bandito cocks at once.

"You're doing so good little guy" ( you're doing great sweetie). Tyler grips Ned's waist tighter, forcing himself deeper. Ned didn't think the pain could feel this good. He wanted more, more...

Bucket hat man seems to melt as the little figure's impressive mouth takes the entire length of the throbbing cock. His bandito juices spill, and Ned can't decide who tastes better.

Tyler then flips Ned over. As he pounds his ass, he grabs Ned's own foot long cock and strokes it wildly. Ned didn't even know he had one until now.

"Ty, you think this is too much for him?" Bucket hat questions the waxed man.

Tyler smirks. " I'm sure the little slut can handle it."

Ned's moan become too hard to contain, and he feels himself spill his own juices onto his fluffy tummy. In his mind, he is begging Tyler to fill him . And he does. The bandito's juices squirts into his tiny body, and ned feels like a water balloon.

Maybe he has found something other than chlorine that makes him happy.

This story was originally written by ilove_ned