the fedora fic

The fedora was nothing special. It was the same grey fedora Patrick planned on wearing to the show tonight. Pete ran his fingers around the brim.

Pete?

Patricks voice was tentative, coming from behind. Pete smiled then turned around, facing the younger boy.

Id like to show you something. Pete said, a smirk on his face.

Well, what is it? Patrick asked, stepping forward.

Suddenly Pete grabbed Patricks buttcheek, pulling him closer. Patrick moaned for him. Pete licked up the side of Patricks face. You want my weenie? Do you?

Y-yes! Patrick practically screamed. Pete was pleased with this.

Patrick stripped for him, letting Pete see his voluptuous body. Petes beef whistle was half chub.

Pete bent Patrick over and left a chaste kiss on the butthole, a string of saliva between the ass and him. Patrick shuddered, enjoying the wetting. Pete reached to his left to grab the surprise in question.

Patricks eyes widened as he felt an unfamiliar object penetrating his scuttlehole.

P-Pete Patrick gasped as the unique texture, stretching him wide open. Wh--

Shh Pete whispered, getting a better grip on the hat before going all in. Patrick moaned loud, the people in the room next to them could surely hear it. Petes baloney pony continued growing harder.

You look so good in a fedora Pete moaned, practically cumming already. Now lets see how good you look with a fedora in you.

Patrick moaned loud, pushing back on the fedora.

Pete, holy smokes, I-- Patrick was interrupted by his fedora being shoved further and further into his rectal caverns.

Pete decided to just ram the entire fedora into Patricks pooper. Patrick screamed in pleasure, his anus burning.

Pete began pumping the fedora in and out, the liquids of the asss mouth moistening the fabric. Pete grabbed his schmuck schmuck and began pumping, his rod weeping precum.

Pete, Im, Im--

I know. Pete said, quickly shoving his penis into Patricks quivering mud daisy along with the fedora.

Patrick released his baby batter all over the floor. Pete did a backbend do lick up the cum like ice cream. Pete also came, covering the fedora and Patricks innards like frosting on a cake.

Pete Patrick said softly, with Pete and the fedora still lodged in his fucking butthole. I love you. I always have. This made me realize my true feelings for you.

I always knew it, Trick. Pete kissed Patricks right elbow sensually, and Patrick had to control himself.

I have one last request. Pete said.

Anything, Pete. Ill do anything for my love.

Pete pulled out his Penis from the bungholes grasp, so he could get the fluid painted fedora out as well.

I think I know what youre wearing on stage tonight.