The Knife Fic

They burst through the door in a blur of colour as clothes were discarded and thrown in every direction. Shirts were literally torn apart in an effort to be naked as fast as possible. Jack groaned as Alex ground against him, the friction was intense, as they got some much needed friction. They kissed and ground against each other until they were both panting messes. They could feel how hard the other was and how much they both really needed this. "Sofa now."

Alex commanded. Sucking a possessive bite to Jack's collarbone. "That's so sweet my possessive little baby boy, so adorable!" Jack cooed in his most patronising I-Will-Take-Control voice. "Yeah you think that's sweet daddy!? You got me all wrong I'm a bad boy at heart." He winked. Jack audible gulped at that, fuck that was hot, he felt his cock twitch.

Alex smirked at the effect it had on Jack, a daddy kink interesting. He and wasted no time in sitting down in front of Jack who was all lain out and open for him, he licked his lips at the sight god he looked so hot, he leant in and licked up Jack's precome. God, the taste...Pure Jack...so warm, bitter, sweet, musky and salty. Alex could drink gallons of this, it was his drug he felt intoxicated... Man he really was a cumslut. "Mmmm, Jack...so delicious... I love how you taste... Gonna suck your cock real good, daddy..." Before Jack could come up with any kind of response, Alex had his cock deep in his throat. He kept swallowing, couldn't get enough.

He pulled back just enough to run his tongue along the prominent vain underneath then sweep his tongue down the slit, before swallowing around him quickly because if he missed a drop of pre-cum he'd bitch because he needed it. He began to hollow his cheeks going up before releasing Jack's cock with the most obscene wet pop. Jack's hips were bucking uncontrollably, and Alex let that thick, red, throbbing cock belonging to his gorgeous "daddy", in his mouth again. He let Jack fuck his mouth and his throat as hard as he wanted to. He could feel spit and precome running down his chin while his right hand was gently groping and pulling Jack's balls. "Alex...ahhh...I..I...need to...I need..ohhh... You're fucking good at this, you're so bad baby... My bad boy... You like sucking your daddy's cock don't you? Oooh god my fuuuck little cumslut" . Another salacious pop and Alex started licking Jack's balls, he sucked one of them in his mouth. Letting his tongue swirl around it and between each lick he panted out his words. He was so worked up and needy, he slipped one hand into his own boxers and started furiously stroking himself, fuck that was good, he really needed release.

"Fuck, yes daddy... I'll be your slut any day... Wouldn't want to be a bad boy for daddy... " He cooed using his slutty, sexy, gravely tone that hurtled Jack even closer to orgasm, but in all honestly watching Alex get so worked up by sucking his cock he need to masturbate to relieve some of the burning tension and desire was the hottest sight Jack had ever seen, and he moaned like a fucking whore. But apparently Alex was some sort of sadist as suddenly he dragged at Jack legs leave his ass practically hanging off, the sofa was become a encumbrance, if only it was bottomless or hey had a sex swing, yeah that was a hot idea. He quickly forgot his reverie and regained composure, as Jack gripped violently on to a pillow he groaned and writhed around knowing exactly what Alex was about to do and fuck, he loved it. Alex's tongue roamed further down his body, sucking at that sensitive piece of skin just behind his balls then wasting no time at all he began to lick at his hole just little teasing kitten licks. As he swirled his tongue around he then suddenly dove it into Jack's tight heat and began to thrust it in and out

creating a steady rhythm. He got a little deeper each time until he knew he'd found his prostate due to two factors one, him having something more to work against as he rubbed his tongue over and over into that sensitive bundle of nerves, and two the amount of profanities that rolled out of Jack's mouth while he groaned and threw his hips around was unbelievable. "holyfuckingmouthofgodAlexfuckshitmoreAlexgod!" Damn it he was so close, he bit his lip, glancing down at Alex but he was obscured from view, but to be honest he didn't care because he could feel him everywhere his tongue was working over him like a ball of fire as Alex began to use he hand that was previously holding his hip down to fist his leaking erection and he groaned like a whore, rocking back onto Alex's tongue trying to use it to fuck himself. This caused Alex to attempt to groan and tell him to stop but all's it did was spur Jack on to do it at an almost violent pace as the vibrations it sent up his body were phenomenal. "Ooooh fuck 'Leeeex....I need to cum baby... " He whined. Alex pulled his tongue out of him replacing it with two fingers as Jack immediately ground back on to them, causing them to collide with his prostate. Alex's wrist flicked at an odd angle and his thumb roamed around the head. "Oooh fuck, that's it daddy, fucking cum hard now I need it, please!" He begged. "Oh fucking god 'lex I'm so close... Ohhh gooood" "On my face now, I fucking want it so bad, I need it, come on daddy for me, cum now, hard, please I need it so bad daddy cum!" He begged he was fucking begging for this shit; that was all Jack need to cum harder than he even had in his life, all over Alex's needy face, with profanities pouring out of his mouth. As the last of Jack hot cum hit Alex's face he began to fist his own leaking erection again faster, tighter and harder. "Come here baby let daddy take care of you." He purred completely blissed out.