"We'll find out." Felicity said.

Nodding his head, Oliver follows her to the front counter.

"We are looking for Nyssa..." Felicity began then she realised she didn't know Nyssa's last name. She looked at Oliver. "What's her last name?"

"Raatko." Oliver says instantly.

Felicity nodded, she looked at the nurse. "We are looking for Nyssa Raatko's room."

Nodding her head, the nurse begins typing on the computer.

Felicity looked at Oliver. "Are you okay?"

The blue eyed man swallowed thickly. "I love her."

Felicity stared at Oliver. She swallowed, not sure what to say.

"I-I wanted to tell you." Oliver tells her calmly.

Felicity sighed. "We'll talk about it later. You should make sure she's alright."

The nurse told them the room Nyssa was in.

Oliver instantly makes his way toward the room.

Felicity moved to sit in the waiting room.

Nyssa was sound asleep in her hospital bed.

Oliver moves to sit on one of the chairs beside the bed.

Shifting, Nyssa releases a soft groan.

Oliver didn't say anything. He just watched her.

Lexie, who was on Meredith's service, entered the room to check Nyssa's vitals.

"Do you know what happened?" Oliver asks, looking up at her.

Lexie looked up at Oliver. She gently lifted Nyssa's hand up off the bed without waking her. She showed Oliver the cuts on Nyssa's arms. "She almost killed herself."

Closing his eyes, Oliver takes a deep breath. "I should've been there for her more."

"You couldn't have stopped her. No one could have. No one was able to stop me." Lexie shrugged. She checked Nyssa's vitals and wrote them down on her chart.

"If I had been with her when she needed me, then I could've helped her." Oliver mumbles, watching the brunette sleep.

Lexie put the chart down. "You couldn't have helped her. She didn't want your help."

"But she needed me and I wasn't there." Oliver mumbles.

"You weren't there because you were with your wife who needed you. She's just had your baby and you're here worrying about your partner." Lexie said. "You couldn't have done anything anyway."

Oliver frowns and looks up at her. "Does Arizona know what happened?" he asks, not knowing that Lexie and Arizona had gotten into an argument over Nyssa.

Lexie nodded, gritting her teeth and swallowing. She blinked her tears away.

Oliver's frown deepens. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Lexie said. "I have work to do." She moved to leave.

Oliver sighs and turns his attention back toward Nyssa.

Nyssa slept soundly on the bed.

Shifting, Oliver reaches up to push a strand of hair from Nyssa's cheek.

Nyssa remained asleep, breathing in time with the heart rate monitor.

Shifting closer, Oliver slides his hand down to caress her cheek.