Page 29

"How bout we all go for a walk, sitting still will just get awkward," Jack mumbled, we were all still bundled in the group hug.

I hesitated, not wanting to make the others go for a walk if they don't want too. Ben looked at me, seeing my hesitance cleary.

"I wanna go for a walk too, what about you Toby?" He let go and looked at Toby.

"Yeah, a walk sounds nice!" He smiles, letting go. Jack let go last, seemingly reluctant.

If they all want to go too, then it's not really selfish that I want to too. I smiled slightly and nodded, Jack stood up first, holding my hand and making me blush a bit.

Toby smiled mischievously and whispered to Ben, "Hey Ben, what do you think, aren't they cute together?" I glanced at them, a silent sign that I'm listening. Even though Jack didn't turn, I could tell he was listening too.

"Cute? Bro, they're adorable" He whispered back, I blushed more and turned so I was facing the front again. It seemed like Jack had tensed up a bit too.

Ben ran in front, "Hurry up lovebirds!" He smiled and ran out the door. I smiled, letting go of Jack's hand, and ran after him.

"Let's go slow-pokes!"

Jack chuckled, Toby ran past him, laughing. Jack started running too.

~~~

I was currently hiding on the roof, more or less, it was a spot on the roof that was a little more hidden. I found a secret attic, I had already known that the house had an attic, but this one wasn't connected to it.

They'll never find me

I peeked out the small window, Ben was hiding in the woods somewhere, while Jack and Toby were trying to find us. I yawned and leaned against the wall beside the window.

Maybe I'll just rest for a moment...

~~~3rd pov~~~

"Slender! (Y/n)'s been gone for over an hour, and we checked everywhere!" Jack growled, running up to Slenderman.

"I know, some of the fellow creepypastas have noticed" He mumbled.

"You're saying that she fell asleep?" Jack froze and Slender nodded simply.

"I'll send everyone out to find her" Slender turned. "Use your senses, not sight" then disappeared in a small puff of smoke.

Jack ran off, his senses were better than most, so maybe he could follow some sort of trail.

Its smells like she went up here

He ran upstairs, following the trail, he was too worried before to realized he could do this.

Slender, shes on the top floor, possibly the roof

He thought, almost instantly Slender appeared, Jeff, Lj, Bloody Painter, and Smile dog was behind him.

Jeff ran up to Jack, as the others scattered, they were all a bit angry and scared, an effect of (Y/n).

"What happened?" He growled.

"We were playing hide and seek, I think she found to good of a spot and fell asleep waiting," Jack explained, running to a window.

"The dream like from before? When Lj ha-" Jack shrugged, cutting Jeff off, and climbed onto the roof from the window. Jeff followed.

"I found her!" Toby shouted, he was carrying her and she woke up with a start, the shout startling her.

Jack ran over, taking her from Toby's arms, hugging her tightly. It took her a moment to realize what was going on.

"I'm so sorry, I just fell asleep, and I d-didn't mean too" she mumbled, hugging back.

"It's okay because you're okay"

~~~(Y/n)'s pov~~~

I didn't have a nightmare, or maybe they found me before I could, but I still feel bad about not being able to stay awake...

"You are okay, right?" He put his hands on my shoulders, looking me over for any cuts or scrapes.

"Yes, I'm okay" I smiled slightly.

<><><>

I know its not very long, but its a chapter ig

or a page, idk

Anyway, please check out my other book, 'Cafe Dreams'

I really need feedback on what I can approve on it since it's my first time writing something like it

u don't need to if u don't want too I mean

but thank you to everyone who reads, votes, comments, and adds my book to their reading lists! I would mention all of them, but there's so many now lol

Heres ur fun fact

-The largest animal in the world is a jellyfish, specifically the 'Lions Mane Jellyfish'

(yes it's longer than the blue whale, not as wide tho lol)

have a good day/night everyone!

~Jellyfish