Page 1

"I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine"

She cried ,her  (h/l) (h/c) slightly covering her face as tears  ran down her face. She was crying so softly, barely audible as she hugged her knees to her chest. However, it did not comfort her.

She was hiding from the man in her house, her parents screams have silenced a while ago, but the man would not. 

"Where are you little girl~~~~" He cooed, but it only sent shivers down her spine. 

She needed to leave.

But the footsteps stopped, right in front of  her little hiding spot in the small enclosed pantry. She held her breath, hoping he didn't open the door, hoping with all her heart. But it swung open, and the man had the most terrifying smile on his face, he chuckled darkly, but it sounded more childish then anything. He lifted his knife, then he swung it downward....

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~

          I jolted awake, tears rolling down my pale cheeks, I quickly wiped them away, wishing I never showed the small amount of weakness. But I guess the stress was getting to me, couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, and couldn't think.

          Sighing, I slowly got up and off my small bed with white blankets, grabbing my phone and playing my music playlist. I hummed the song playing as I walked into the bathroom, carrying my school outfit. I turned on the shower, waiting till the water was nice and hot, I then jumped in.

          After getting out of the shower I looked into the mirror, my skin was paler then usual, my eyes dull, slight bags under my eyes, overall, I looked awful. I sighed quietly and completed my morning routine, headed out of my small apartment afterward, making my way to school. As much as I hated it, I needed the education to get a well paying job to pay for rent and food. I glanced downward at myself, my school was strict and made girls wear grey leggings, a white blouse, and a blue bow. I was glad, I hated showing skin. 

          Sadly, I reached school after a while, I wasn't late, but I kinda wish I was. The girls whispered to the boys lies and gossip, some about each other, but some about me. I kept my eyes trained on the ground, avoiding everyone on my way to my homeroom. I felt eyes trained on my back, maybe it was Courtney, (change her name if you don't like it, but she is only mentioned here...) she loved to make me as sad as possible. But when I peaked my head up, I was at the only part of my school that was empty, it was a hallway leading from one side of the school to the next, not many kids knew about it. I doubt any kids in my school knew it was here, I was always careful to make sure no one followed me here. So that raised the question...

          Who is looking at me?

~~~??? POV~~~

          My eyes followed the girl walking in a seemingly abandoned part of the school, I have no clue why I had to kidnap her. Just a stupid mission from Slenderman. Personally, I think she looks weak, but none of the bullies seemed to approach her, they only whispered and gossiped. I sighed and looked at the time, 8:30, the bell rang and she ran off. 

          I can leave for a bit, I will come back when the school day is over.  I thought, mind slightly wandering.

          I jump out of the tree, and start walking into the darker, more sinister, part of the large town, hoping for a meal.